• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece Chapter 1065
Title: "Six Vegapunks"

- Cover: Film RED, Halloween special

- Seraph Jinbei attacks Nami's group
- Nami, Robin, Franky and Usopp tried attacking it, but the Seraph took no damage
- Sanji comes in with a kick
- Sanji broke his leg bone hitting the seraph's skin
- Sanji got heavy damage from Seraphim Jinbei
- Sanji did not use Blue Flame
- It was a regular kick. Sanji's body is dislocated
- Seraph Jinbei tries to attack Sanji
- Three new Vegapunks comes it and saves Sanji
- Two of those Vegapunk's are robots and one is a big eater
- Edison and Pythagorus are the robots
- York is the Glutton
- Vegapunk knows about Ancient Kingdom
- “Egghead” is not the island of the future, is the island of the past because its technology is similar to “Ancient Kingdom” technology.
- They don't know the entire ancient history of the void century but says that egg head is less advanced compared to what the ancient kingdom had
- Shakka and Dragon and still talking. We hear the entire conversation.
- At the end of the chapter, Luffy's group finds some ancient robots.

-No break next week
Here there are some fake parts.

Here there are some fake parts.
The Sanji part is not as bad as the Vergo part, i may
be wrong but as far as i know he just got his leg dislocated because of a normal kick, he goes overconfident to a Jinbe Child Seraphim and that's all.
But i can be wrong, take it as a grain of salt.
Then the three Vegas appear to solve the situation with "ease".
And it has begun lmao....

We always did, you ignored it every time lol. Aramaki is weak to fire specifically and still took no damage from Momo. That’s the end of it, but you still keep trolling on this issue because you know if you actually looked at this issue honestly, Admiral > Yonko is pretty undeniable right now lol.
he literally used a technique that makes him fireproof and Momo still bent him over and spanked his ass. What an embarrassment to the Admirals..

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
At this point i may have to wait for panel . Misleading and fake spoilers have increased better to restrict who gives right content.
Anyone can find legit information on the Internet if they have good connections, so we can't really confine it to a few people. We can choose to trust only a few of them because some are more credible than others, which is why we ask well-known providers to confirm the information before deciding if they're legit.

The information posted wasn't completely fake or intentionally misleading. That is just how information changes when it passes multiple people, so we can't really punish people for posting whatever they find online—which they usually do to help others get the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.