Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then they are forgetting that King has CoA + Ancient Zoan Dura + Lunarian defence.
They are just trying to cope. It is the only way. Obviously they can't hype King because then it throws the Queen =/ close to King or the Sanji > King in the dumps.

So the only way is to hype Sera to be beyond King level with statements like "upgraded Lunarian" or " Sharkskin Lunarian"

It required an adv.coc + zoro's AP and King tanked 3 direct shots without a single scar. That's the hax of lunarian.

Sanji fans learned their mistakes. Next kidd fans and law fans who were claiming they can easily pierce a lunarian defense and gg lol ....
Defenses don’t matter to Law

He still bullies King

Idk about Kid though… my opinion might’ve changed regarding King vs Kid

Sickbeard would get killed. If Big Mom fights as retarded as she did vs Law and Kidd then she dies too.

Two of the most underwhelming Yonko we got to see in action.
Even the admirals couldn't kill sickbeard

and BM only seems underwhelming when you create these baseless copes to justify bad powerscaling takes like Kid=YC2, despite him being a 3 billion berry pirate. Shit like "BM never used ACoC" when I have posted panels of her using it countless times and you choose beyond all logic not to believe it.

If they have the same abilities then they are basically Lunarians

If we find out they don’t have access to speed mode and they can’t use flames that’s one thing

From what we know they’re basically the same
:lawsigh: then you are fine with claiming that they are the warlords right?

Defenses don’t matter to Law

He still bullies King

Idk about Kid though… my opinion might’ve changed regarding King vs Kid
We saw what happened during gamma knife, kaido faced nothing. Everyone (doffy, kaido, big mom and bb) tanked his attacks and were fine.

Zoro pierced king also but jackpot.

It's not easy like you pierce your opponent and gg, at least not against kaido nor king.
Bullies ? Yeah heard that for sanji lol

Status
Not open for further replies.