Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See we’re both making assumptions

How do we know their defense is equivalent to child King? How do we know they can’t use fire?

King didn’t use a flaming blade till the very end of his fight with Zoro

Nothing is confirmed
More like your assumption has no basis

Because their wings are the same size as King had when he was in the Government facility.

Because we saw one have a full blown fight and did not use fire...instead they have lasers.

It is not about flaming blade. King was using flames even before he fought Zoro

If it cut his face open we would’ve seen the cut

It didn’t even do enough damage to leave a mark

Let’s be real
Here we see King face is cut open. Fire is coming out of the cut, but he's unfazed.

Here's another scene supporting King's endurance.

Zoro states he hit King with slashes yet King is not bleeding. If King's body was too hard and durable to cut Zoro wouldn't expect him to bleed. Zoro also never said King was too durable to cut. Only his wings have blocked Zoro's attack.

Here the scene were the WG is testing his endurance.

King has high endurance.

@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 more kidd killer backstory in New sbs
Q: Is there a reason why Kid and Killer became pirates? And what’s the story behind Heat and Wire joining them?

Oda: Of course there’s a story. These four were born on a certain island in South Blue, Kid and Killer knew each other since they were kids. The country they live in is not allied with the WG, and a gang ruled the country as if they’re royalties. There’re 4 districts on the island, each of them have their own outlaw group, and the 4 leaders are Kid, Killer, Heat and Wire. There were conflicts every single day.
One day, Kid’s close friend was killed by the gang, her name was “Victoria S Doruyanaika”(Kid and Killer’s crush revealed in previous sbs). Kid, in his rage, united the four group and took down the mightiest force in the country, the gang.
“I don’t want to stay in a closed world like this!” And like that he took his friends and form a pirate crew with them, naming their ship “Victoria Punk”.

I SWEAR IF ODA DOESN'T PUT THIS ON PANEL...

@ReggieZoldyck21 @Pantheos @Lukegranders

Is a dislocation worse than a fracture?

Dislocated joints, unless they are realigned quickly, are more likely to damage blood vessels and nerves than are fractures. Some complications (such as blood vessel and nerve damage and infections) occur during the first hours or days after the injury.

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
Yes Dislocations are more serious than fractures. I can vouch for this as I am an orthopaedic Surgeon

Bu
Q: Is there a reason why Kid and Killer became pirates? And what’s the story behind Heat and Wire joining them?

Oda: Of course there’s a story. These four were born on a certain island in South Blue, Kid and Killer knew each other since they were kids. The country they live in is not allied with the WG, and a gang ruled the country as if they’re royalties. There’re 4 districts on the island, each of them have their own outlaw group, and the 4 leaders are Kid, Killer, Heat and Wire. There were conflicts every single day.
One day, Kid’s close friend was killed by the gang, her name was “Victoria S Doruyanaika”(Kid and Killer’s crush revealed in previous sbs). Kid, in his rage, united the four group and took down the mightiest force in the country, the gang.
“I don’t want to stay in a closed world like this!” And like that he took his friends and form a pirate crew with them, naming their ship “Victoria Punk”.

I swear if Oda doesn't put this on panel...
We need a novel about Kid now.
:steef:

C

Cruxroux

Is a dislocation worse than a fracture?

Dislocated joints, unless they are realigned quickly, are more likely to damage blood vessels and nerves than are fractures. Some complications (such as blood vessel and nerve damage and infections) occur during the first hours or days after the injury.

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
So simp turns into a limp?
I like this character development.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.