Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Kaido but Oda screwed up with his character during the Wano arc.

His character focus and role as a villain imo wasn't that great

His backstory was trash

And he had zero notable kills during the Wano war.

The only thing from Kaido that was good imo was his portrayal and feats during his fight with Luffy.

Yea clues from fucking 800 chapters ago. A+ writing. Write clues from 800 chapters ago, don't elaborate on them for 800 chapters and then let your goda fanboys say "foreshadow". Using chapter covers as your "clues" just shows how much a shitty writer Oda is.
It clearly lives rent free in your head tho.

Q: Is there a reason why Kid and Killer became pirates? And what’s the story behind Heat and Wire joining them?

Oda: Of course there’s a story. These four were born on a certain island in South Blue, Kid and Killer knew each other since they were kids. The country they live in is not allied with the WG, and a gang ruled the country as if they’re royalties. There’re 4 districts on the island, each of them have their own outlaw group, and the 4 leaders are Kid, Killer, Heat and Wire. There were conflicts every single day.
One day, Kid’s close friend was killed by the gang, her name was “Victoria S Doruyanaika”(Kid and Killer’s crush revealed in previous sbs). Kid, in his rage, united the four group and took down the mightiest force in the country, the gang.
“I don’t want to stay in a closed world like this!” And like that he took his friends and form a pirate crew with them, naming their ship “Victoria Punk”.

I SWEAR IF ODA DOESN'T PUT THIS ON PANEL...

@ReggieZoldyck21 @Pantheos @Lukegranders
Sorry, that timeslot is dedicated to 20 more Oshiruko/O-Tama flashbacks

I hope that Kid/Killer's past gets animated somehow, that's such a cool backstory. I bet Oda's saving a bunch of stuff like this so Toei can keep milking the series after it officially finishes. Episode of Kid, Episode of Law, etc.

I like Kaido but Oda screwed up with his character during the Wano arc.

His character focus and role as a villain imo wasn't that great

His backstory was trash

And he had zero notable kills during the Wano war.

The only thing from Kaido that was good imo was his portrayal and feats during his fight with Luffy.
He could've been the best by far if we had gotten a clear insight of what he was all about.

no..he was confirmed dead by Gorosei...people just overreacting that he was able to send G5 photo after he took attack from Kaido and before he dies.....based on him sending photo to marines, they are thinking that he is alive.....and for many other agendas....
The Gorosei doesn't confirm his death, they just think he's dead.

Right now his status is pretty much unknown.

everything about VC (ancient kingdom, ancient weapons, joy boy, etc..) should be revealed when Luffy reaches Laugh Tale, that's how Roger knew about it. Oden said that they knew everything when they reached Laugh Tale, so revealing some info now, doesn't mean Oda wants to reveal everything, he just revealed that info to hype both VP knowledge & ancient kingdom advanced technology, & to give a reason for why VP should be assassinated.

complaining about why doesn't Oda reveal the VC secrets now?, is like you want Oda to reveal what is the one piece? before we reach Laugh Tale.
That isn't how story works. You don't hide information for fucking 25 years and over 1000+ chapters. As an author you should be giving out significant lore drops as the story progresses. Not fucking crumbs like robots. Go reread FishMan island. Go look at the lore drops in that arc. We have yet to get any lore drops as significant as in FMI. And yet Oda said ROBOTS and yall conisder that a lore drop. How easily entertained are yall?

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
no..he was confirmed dead by Gorosei...people just overreacting that he was able to send G5 photo after he took attack from Kaido and before he dies.....based on him sending photo to marines, they are thinking that he is alive.....and for many other agendas....
Hades you realize that panel of Gorosei confirming his death is before Gear 5 right?

Status
Not open for further replies.