Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Destroys Ling, slaps him, send king to another island, two shot king"

coming from your colleagues. Oh wait let me guess your reply "obviously they were trolling" right ? Lmao!

IJ, DJ or any shit : King is above Sanji. Imagine being in that state against a fake lunarian lol.
See you in battledome this week bozo :pepecafe:
They werent trolling, these terms are being used in the community, such as slaps him or shits on him everyday, just regular stuff
You are just cherry picking
These are used by every fandom and every versus battles and 90% its over exaggerating

Queen is talking out of his ass. When was a lunarian chucked in a Volcano ?
I just connected the dots during your conversation omg
Now I know how the Lunarian race got exterminated!!!
btw it’s not because of magma, they can survive any natural disaster, Akainu would still trash him because of his haki but that’s another story

I can only post my theory later…but it makes sense

btw it’s not because of magma, they can survive any natural disaster, Akainu would still trash him because of his haki but that’s another story

I think a Volcano may have exterminated them

IDK why people say Seraphim are more durable than Lunarians. The entire point of making them Lunarians was to take that great durability. If a Seraph is more durable than King, it's hardly noticeable.
Its literally the opposite, they aren't "fake Lunarians", they are complete Lunarians, and also cyborgs, built on clones of already decently strong characters (the Shichibukai)

This is far above regular Lunarians.

Have you guys somehow forgot Marco hitting King and Queen equally and its outcome?

Regardless whether they can survive a volcano or not, Akainu would still melt through them like butter. Even a magma man theoritically isn’t immune to a haki magma fist

Status
Not open for further replies.