Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ancient zoan that he doesn’t use and haki that he only uses on his sword
Ulti's case definitely proves that Zoans have passive durabilities and not only in Zoan form. Zeus literally tells us Base Ulti's skin is tough.

Irrelevant. Haki is used as an invisible armor as Rayleigh said when introducing CoA. Hardening is a specific skill.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah sure, it’s was an all out battle where we saw everything she could do

As if the Kuja weren’t built up on their haki mastery
And the second Boa's fruit was turned off she was a sitting duck.

She had the time to show off some barrier haki or anything else, maybe use observation haki to see Teach coming. But we have nothing from her, only that she's toothless without her fruit.

If the Seraphim are indeed tougher it will be something that Oda will address eventually.
But it's a real possibility ngl, there's a potential Kuma DNA mixed in, reshaped sea stone, Punk also knows how to clone devil fruits and feed them to objects. It's open to speculation imo.
Seraphim are literally masterpieces of Vegapunk's various experiments over the past years. I absolutely don't get why @ConquistadoR @HA001 OF THE RAIN @L55 @TheAncientCenturion think Lunarian DNA is pretty much anything they have going for them. You're saying Lunarian defense is all they have cause that's literally the only thing we know about them.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Seraphim are literally masterpieces of Vegapunk's various experiments over the past years. I absolutely don't get why @ConquistadoR @HA001 OF THE RAIN @L55 @TheAncientCenturion think Lunarian DNA is pretty much anything they have going for them. You're saying Lunarian defense is all they have cause that's literally the only thing we know about them.
Your assertions have zero proof in the manga and are made up of headcanons.

My assertions are not. Until proven otherwise or stated otherwise, King > Seraphim defense.

It's certainly the dominant trait, but still open to speculation whether they have something mixed in.
For Sanjifans/ anti Lunarians, I'd say cope until we get official statements from Vegapunk himself.

Do you think Pacifista have better laser beam than Kizaru?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No, they're obviously powerful and emulate the originals in some way. Seraph Mihawk had Dressrosa Zoro level feats and Boa had pacifista lasers.

But it's asinine to look at the wanked Lunarian traits (from Teach) and then the Boa sisters' statements about them not retaining any damage and go, "Hmmmm. It's probably the unknown, unspoken metal plating that's making them so durable!"

It's so basic that this level of coping is making Haki Bro Shanks fans look sane

Status
Not open for further replies.