Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro if you say Vegapunks tech is enhancing the defense with some head canon stuff, I can do the same and say they are technically all half Lunarian because they are all half other race. Which would mean they are weaker dura wise.

I don't believe this but dumb logic goes both ways.
Head canon stuff? They are Cyborgs you idiot - the previous models were already much more durable than steel. You think VP couldn’t upgrade them? lol
How are they half lunarian if they have literaly every feature a real lunarian has? They didn’t make them by making babies with a lunarian and a non lunarian. VP can alter the DNA, he created perfect copies of the Shichibukai and added Lunarian DNA into them.
Sanji clashed with King in his RS and literaly nothing happened to Sanji.
What else do you need?
What argument do you have that puts Kings Dura above Seraphims? He can’t even damage a RS with his defense mode on + Zoan power. Or do you think a RS is more durable than Kings Durability?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

More than 3 drops and they overlap with the rock beside him coming directly off his mask.

Does this look like the face of a man in control? He's shown more concern on his face than the time he fought Zoro.

In the manga Marco is shown simultaneously fighting off both King and Queen. If this were Zoro you'd be wanking him like crazy for holding off two of Kaido's top commanders. It's just superior showing in general.
Marco did nothing
That's just rubble. Even backed up by the anime

That's blood and even then it did nothing.

This is to be expected, but since seraphim have no personality they are destined to be fodders in the next arcs.
Im not so sure tho

This is supposed to replace the Shichibukai

They arguably have the best raw defense in the verse

So unless someone finds out a trick to easily counter them, i don't see them being reduced to the previous Pacifista model and getting one shotted by everyone

G

Gorosei Informer

Is this a forme of legal torcher? :parkcry:
Thsts why Sadist D Oda became a writer! He's punishing us all!

When Queen referred to King as a torture loving pervert and also wrote Sadi chan, it was all him expressing his dark desires LOL!

:handsup::joker::beanmean::snoopy::kobeha::broocry::kailaugh:

Seriously though, since going to the moon and a space arc are becoming more likely now especially, there's hope for Carrot too somehow?
Carrots Sulong was inspired by the moon rabbit mythology and since the Minks rely on the moon to transform and there's at least one potential mink on the moon according to Enels cover story, there is a very slim but promising potentially hope here.

Yamato gave me moon princess vibes somehow too (Kaguya) and Wano has various clans with moon in their name too?

Honestly I see the SHs going to space with Carrot and Yamato tagging along too, to the moon especially. It would be like a knock up stream 2.0 but most likely with Vegapunk and Frankys teamwork and we'd have a post TS Skypeia especially with Enel returning.

I would say Zou is Skypeia 2.0 but it feels more Little Garden 2.0 maybe for a few reasons at most in hindsight? Idk otherwise lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.