Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Bonney better confirm what "special people" her dad's from exactly before Seraphim Kuma ends up being hunted :hihihi:
Odas already been setting up Zoro vs Kuma since Thriller Bark, the signs were there all along! (Oda why?)

I saw a meme of Zoro chilling with Frieza the other day until he "killed" or attacked Goku and pissed off Zoro or something like that lmao.

:jinbewat::snoopy::crazwhat::crazwhat::hope::handsup::jay-he::emohiyo:

Seriously Oda though, this needs to stop!

:stop::ronalugh::shame::risitameh::saden:

some of you lot def need to touch grass.
if you get that emotionally invested in these manga characters to hurl slurs at anyone
take a step back and reevaluate what you are doing with your life.
:milaugh:

its like some fans can't separate people making jokes /slandering their favorite characters and personal insults directed at them instead. people are going to troll /make fun of luffy , zoro, sanji etc and you are going to be okay. tears.
that reminds me my fucking username , I dont even slander sanji that much or at all, but def a couple times its attracted folks who just act so unhinged upon seeing it.
lmao

They're made to replace Warlords and fight against the Yonko. Maybe some of them are not stronger than King, but their average level should be at least YC1. This is coming from a Zoro fan too.
I was saying this

Like agenda aside if they really wanted regular Lunarians they’d just mass produce King

They used the Lunarians as a base and combined them with the Warlords for a reason

I wouldn’t be surprised if certain Seraphim surpass King especially Mihawk’s since it’s basically Mihawk’s skill (as a child or teen or whatever) with the raw stats of a Lunarian + whatever cybernetic enhancements they have

He cleaved the Kuja Mountain in 2 with no haki and had BB sweating. That tells you everything you need to know

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
some of you lot def need to touch grass.
if you get that emotionally invested in these manga characters to hurl slurs at anyone
take a step back and reevaluate what you are doing with your life.
:milaugh:

its like some fans can't separate people making jokes /slandering their favorite characters and personal insults directed at them instead. people are going to troll /make fun of luffy , zoro, sanji etc and you are going to be okay. tears.
that reminds me my fucking username , I dont even slander sanji that much or at all, but def a couple times its attracted folks who just act so unhinged upon seeing it.
lmao
Kaois was always sensitive about Sanji, and dudes was inciting him.
They got his soft spot

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You think the Seraphims ain't stronger than King at least in terms of durability? These guys replaced the Warlords, not some commanders like King.
There is no way these guys are as good as King. None of the powers they wield are as good as their originals. These guys are modeled after a 13-year-old King. All Warlords besides Mihawk and Weevil are weaker than King. Hancock is situational though and I doubt Hancock's clone is stronger than King without hax.

Sanji didn't dislocated his leg against King while he did against a Seraphim. What does that say about durability?
It's a bad idea to assume Sanji breaks or dislocates his leg every time he attacks someone with crazy durability. Sanji happened to attack Jinbe clone without restraint, which resulted in him getting damaged. It wouldn't have happened if Sanji regulated his kick but that makes the kick weaker—but that's s different story. Just know whatever happened now is specific to this situation.

With that being said, Sanji did not attack King, he blocked a kick from King, and he was afloat when it happened, so you'd just be pushed back in such a situation. I doubt it would dislocate Sanji's leg even if he was on the ground. Sanji had RS to boot.

Serious question though, do the Seraphims only have Lunarian DNA, or are they also reinforced with Wapol Metal like the Pacifistas?
they definitely have metal in them. They can shoot lasers and I believe they have the pacifista camera eyes as well.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao. no. Seraphims are literally based on king.
And on the shichibukai

Honestly, Ive felt there is a potential case of this, since Oda mostly avoids showing corpses/the characters actually dying and covers it up with explosions or cutting away from the scene:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NeverFoundTheBody

I had a sneaky feeling he wouldn't be dead tbh, since Oda is so "deathphobic" with his writing. Onigashima ended up having a lot of deaths surprisingly, some very amibigious ones too (I won't be surprised if Hawkins is alive but I'll be disappointed if he is dead after all).

As far as I remember, we have Ashura, Izo, Orochi, Kanjuro, Kaido, Big Mom and two CP0 members as "confirmed dead" but take that as you will, especially with this newly arised issue with Mr Go in the SBS and him being "still alive" now instead somehow apparently?

I've heard Big Mom is alive in Film Red but not sure if thats true? Surely can't be? Unless it was done on purpose to avoid spoiling Wano for anime onlies I guess? Or it was a mistake somehow? Or somehow, shes actually alive and this is "foreshadowing"?! No way Aokiji and Kuzan raided WCI with BM there depending on the timing too!? Unless Auger can just teleport them off the island to another one? Or the BM pirates just got clowned that hard?

:lawsigh::risitameh::kaidowhat::mrgo:
whether BM is alive or not she is already dead for me lol like I'm so done with her 😭

I'm on the edge on how strong the seraphim will be, but from the looks of it, they seem like they are no joke.

King's lunarian hax was mitigated by the fact that his strongest attacks required him to take down his flames. But the seraphim didn't seem to ever bring down their flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.