Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

I'm on the edge on how strong the seraphim will be, but from the looks of it, they seem like they are no joke.

King's lunarian hax was mitigated by the fact that his strongest attacks required him to take down his flames. But the seraphim didn't seem to ever bring down their flames.
They are copied stuff. I really don't think so they can reach the real potential but just replicate.

they definitely have metal in them. They can shoot lasers and I believe they have the pacifista camera eyes as well.
Post automatically merged:

And on the shichibukai
And to double down on that. Now that we know Kuma is from a special race, it seems that's the reason Vegapunk used him as the Pacifista prototype. So they probably have Kumas DNA as well and whatever it is that makes him so special. These things might legitimately surpass their real life counterparts if/when they grow to full size.

Kaois was always sensitive about Sanji, and dudes was inciting him.
They got his soft spot
aye sometimes its just not your day ,
some chapters hype certain characters up and you have the chance to brag
and other times , they look like an absolute tool and are the butt of jokes
if it gets too much
take a break from the forum...

in the first place tho it shouldnt even be a "soft spot"
meatriding a fictional character to that extent is a bit......

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Seems like Shakka has to have something to tell/show luffy&co

Potential plotlines:
Seraphim blueprints/DF knowledge/Kuma Race/void century lore/Luffy DF knowledge or interest in it/Revolutionary army info.

Anybody else got more ideas/theories to add?

People are thinking about the Seraphim wrong

The Seraphim are not the Pacifista lol

If the Seraphim were carbon copies of child King then I’d see the argument that King > all Seraphim

That’s not the case here though

They’re a combination of the Warlords and King’s DNA

This is Mihawk’s swordsmanship combined with a Lunarian body and cybernetic enhancements

This is Weevil’s “strength reminiscent of a young Whitebeard” combined with a Lunarian body and cybernetic enhancements

etc

It’s not a stretch to say that some of the Warlords that were strong without their devil fruits are stronger than King as Seraphim

C

Cruxroux

aye sometimes its just not your day ,
some chapters hype certain characters up and you have the chance to brag
and other times , they look like an absolute tool and are the butt of jokes
if it gets too much
take a break from the forum...

in the first place tho it shouldnt even be a "soft spot"
meatriding a fictional character to that extent is a bit......
Lmao agreed getting offended over some Fictional character is like the dumbest thing person can do on interent.

They are copied stuff. I really don't think so they can reach the real potential but just replicate.
the thing is, they aren't straight copies tho

They aren't just clones of king or clones of the shichibukai. They are a creation by vegapunk made up of multiple different elements:
  • lunarian DNA
  • shichibukai DNA
  • cyborg tech
  • plus anything else vegapunk put in there
But honestly from hype, I'd say they have more than King
  • breaking sanji's leg
  • giving teach trouble
  • replacing the shichibukai(3 of which were strong enough to create a yonko crew)

C

Cruxroux

But honestly from hype, I'd say they have more than King
  • breaking sanji's leg
  • giving teach trouble
  • replacing the shichibukai(3 of which were strong enough to create a yonko crew)
Sanji never encountered Lunarian hax of king.
Teach could have won, He backed off so that there's no Loss from his team who were turned into stone.
TBH except for mihawk none of them are capable of yonkou crew.
And if replicating their skills so easy. they shouldn't even need Admirals at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.