Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaios banned again? What a surprise lmao.
He got banned for calling Mike Who Cheese Harry IV the n-word iirc.
It doesn't matter what the Seraphim are made of and it doesn't matter whether Jinbe clone blocked it or not. This is a bad look for Sanji. Winch is an offensive move, so it's nowhere near as bad as getting your body fucked from hitting the target. See, I wank King for agenda and always said Sanji couldn't break the Lunarian defense but if you told me Sanji's leg would break or dislocate just from hitting King, I'd take it as a joke at best—these guys aren't even as good as King.
You think the Seraphims ain't stronger than King at least in terms of durability? These guys replaced the Warlords, not some commanders like King. Sanji didn't dislocated his leg against King while he did against a Seraphim. What does that say about durability?

So Sanji attempted a random-ass kick with no haki or DJ/IJ, and fucked his leg up on Lunarian durability. This isn't an L in regards to Sanji's strength, it's an L given his stupidity to not use at least haki lol
Used DJ xdddd
Post automatically merged:

He got banned for calling Mike Who Cheese Harry IV the n-word iirc.

You think the Seraphims ain't stronger than King at least in terms of durability? These guys replaced the Warlords, not some commanders like King. Sanji didn't dislocated his leg against King while he did against a Seraphim. What does that say about durability?
RS xdddd

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
TAC and ha0 really outdid themselves
Got kaios banned and are having sanji fans turning on their boy
:suresure:

I would've felt bad if kurwa wasn't the most obnoxious sanji fan to exist
:funky:

Sanji looks really trash ngl, the worst problem is not because Oda always uses him as hype tool, but the time when he does it.

Against Vergo, every Straw Hats were still supposed to show off the result of the timeskip. Luffy didn't even show G4 yet. But Sanji already broke his leg (main weapon) against Vergo.

Now it happens again. Straw Hats just got their Wano power up. Yet again, right after power up, he broke his leg again trying to kick Seraphim (which Zoro already took down with his new PU last arc).
It is really a bad time to embarass Sanji right now.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What about zoro bros like you ? You guys act like Pope.

None of you are actually clean at least you guys have mods backing you up. Kaois will probably be banned again.
Kaois was banned for using the N-word and F-word and for using a few other offensive words after being told to stop. He was banned by a mod who doesn't even read spoilers or care about Sanji. Don't go around starting conspiracies just because you're clueless about something.

Sanji looks really trash ngl, the worst problem is not because Oda always uses him as hype tool, but the time when he does it.

Against Vergo, every Straw Hats were still supposed to show off the result of the timeskip. Luffy didn't even show G4 yet. But Sanji already broke his leg (main weapon) against Vergo.

Now it happens again. Straw Hats just got their Wano power up. Yet again, right after power up, he broke his leg again trying to kick Seraphim (which Zoro already took down with his new PU last arc).
It is really a bad time to embarass Sanji right now.
Where is Zoro vs Seraphim? No Seraphim is in King's league.

G

Gorosei Informer

that CP-O agent is alive? :pepeke:
Honestly, Ive felt there is a potential case of this, since Oda mostly avoids showing corpses/the characters actually dying and covers it up with explosions or cutting away from the scene:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NeverFoundTheBody

I had a sneaky feeling he wouldn't be dead tbh, since Oda is so "deathphobic" with his writing. Onigashima ended up having a lot of deaths surprisingly, some very amibigious ones too (I won't be surprised if Hawkins is alive but I'll be disappointed if he is dead after all).

As far as I remember, we have Ashura, Izo, Orochi, Kanjuro, Kaido, Big Mom and two CP0 members as "confirmed dead" but take that as you will, especially with this newly arised issue with Mr Go in the SBS and him being "still alive" now instead somehow apparently?

I've heard Big Mom is alive in Film Red but not sure if thats true? Surely can't be? Unless it was done on purpose to avoid spoiling Wano for anime onlies I guess? Or it was a mistake somehow? Or somehow, shes actually alive and this is "foreshadowing"?! No way Aokiji and Kuzan raided WCI with BM there depending on the timing too!? Unless Auger can just teleport them off the island to another one? Or the BM pirates just got clowned that hard?

:lawsigh::risitameh::kaidowhat::mrgo:

Status
Not open for further replies.