Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But the thing is, you don't know what the Seraphims are made out of outside of Lunarian defense. Obviously they ain't normal cuz they are also cyborgs to begin with and they might have some kind of enhanced steel but I won't jump to that conclusion until proven wise yet. And you don't know if Sera Jinbei actually only defending or caught Sanji off-guard and let Sanji hit him and his leg got dislocated. Full summary or raws should clear it out. And wasn't Exo Sanji got damaged by concrete walls during his fight against Queen? So I don't know why hurting his leg against a Lunarian is humiliating to begin with.
It doesn't matter what the Seraphim are made of and it doesn't matter whether Jinbe clone blocked it or not. This is a bad look for Sanji. Winch is an offensive move, so it's nowhere near as bad as getting your body fucked from hitting the target. See, I wank King for agenda and always said Sanji couldn't break the Lunarian defense but if you told me Sanji's leg would break or dislocate just from hitting King, I'd take it as a joke at best—these guys aren't even as good as King.

The same way Queen was sure Sanji had no chance against him, he thinks the same of Zoro against King.

No big deal here, Queen has no reason to think highly of Zoro.

Queen is also a scientist, one of the best, making these kinds of comments about such race are no big deal
Exactly, 3000IQ scientist Queen called King a God from an invincible race lol

If what you say is true, he could've just explained that Zoro is too weak. Instead, he said that King is simply too strong.

G

Gorosei Informer

thanks
saved me a lot of time.
Oda is repeating Punk Hazard Sanji vs Vergo but with Seraphim Jinbei.

We also had a massive lore drop of the Ancient Kingdom being like Egghead and having extremely advanced tech but most of the discussion (slander) has been with Sanji and also involving Jinbei, King and such naturally.

Some complaints about Oda focusing on robots and futurism and such now too as well.

no..he was confirmed dead by Gorosei...people just overreacting that he was able to send G5 photo after he took attack from Kaido and before he dies.....based on him sending photo to marines, they are thinking that he is alive.....and for many other agendas....
umm it was explicitly stated he was the one who sent the pics so more proof he just alive
the gorosei just assuming he is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.