Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, bone would be cotton, Wapol Metal would be stone. That's the part you don't get.
Relative to Lunarian skin(metal in this example) Wapol metal would be cotton, yes bone would be even weaker than cotton but cotton ain't stopping anything that's gone though metal 99.99999% of the time. That's the part that you aren't getting. It doesn't matter that's it's way tougher than whatever bone would be in this example it's still cotton and it ain't stopping anything that's gone through metal making it useless

Shaka : So you guys are the Strawhats...
Sanji : Yeah but what the hell is up with these shoes!? I can't lift them from the ground!!
Shaka : I can control/restrain the the DOM shoes with the magnetic force in the Research Facility

SANJI WAS NERFED AND STILL SHIT ON SERAPHIM JINBEI

:snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:
That shit is fucking badass, without gravity that fat fuck seraphim would fly all over mew world

you saw it with blackbeard
you saw them attack an island filled with haki users and come out unscathed
and now you are seeing it with sanji with an exoskeleton who handled queen( also a very sturdy ancient zoan ).
I uh
am not sure what else needs to be proven.

you made an off point tho
them being durable doesnt make them nearly as strong as their original, they most definitely do not have the same haki as the original warlords did . they are prob a lot easier to take down once you can get past their armor. Issue is am sure, most fighters wont be able to do that but for those who can I wont be shocked if the seraphims will be easily dealt with. at the end of the day, still pacifista bots.
The seraphim in Amazon Lily never turned their flame off, here Jinbei turns it off before he attacks and stalemates half of the crew without the Lunarian durability. :suresure:

Named or not doesn't matter.
Nami is about to be killed and Sanji isn't "really trying"? Yeah stop with the damage controlling. I feel bad too for Sanji, already defeated YC2 Queen with Exo yet now he can't even injure a discounted YC1, not even a bit.
Topi Jerami nobody aside from fodder has been defeated by DJ post timeskip. These Seraphim are above Tobi Roppp, On top of that Queen was defeated by Ifrit Jambe.

Status
Not open for further replies.