Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You cant see whether the flame was on or off. And why does it matter now ? Yall literally always say Zoro beat a Lunarian with Dino Defence....yet King had no flames or was not in Zoan form when Zoro beat him.....but now of course it matters.:whitepress:

The previous page has Jinbe without his flames on, Sanji sneak attacks him in the face. 0 chance he had flames on.

And he did no damage :shame:

Yall Sanji fans actually won this manga.

Not only did the haters literally not get what they wanted. But Sanji literally got an immense feat. Like collosally big.

Lunarian defence aint shit anymore. Like at all. Like theirs an argument now for DJ Sanji beating King without him even going speed mode...let alone IJ Sanji.

Im so happy.
Yep, being on the losing end against a no flame Jimbo and not standing out in a group fight really sets Lanji apart. :cheers:

You are proving me right.
Having the same DNA does not imply equal durability.
I can agree with that , at the end of the day it being mix DNA gives Oda the option to do what ever he wants .
Like fishmen base higher then human so it would be interesting how that effect dna mixing .

This is the biggest reach I've ever seen. How is he being bruised in a different place than where he was impacted, and why would it be shown before an injury would actually take place? And then you show me two white specks and a shot where you can't even see the eyes clearly to supposedly indicate bleeding and white-eyes? You can literally see he's fine in the very next panel.

Y'all can and should be happy that the broken leg stuff was fake. But oml, don't spin it into something it's not.
That was where he was hit ? Why would Oda put those marks on there to indicate it.

You can literally see a white eye and blood...stay in denial. Your trying your hardest not to see lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.