Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
- Lmao no....you can bleed with your mouth shut.

- He literally has a bruise. Thats the indicative part.

No you are coping. Its ok. Denial is the first stage.
It's not a bruise.

This marking does not indicate bruising, Luffy was hit and received zero damage.

Hell...

The marking appears behind Sanji before he even makes contact with Seraph Jinbe. And coincidentally, Seraph Jinbe's face is clean.

You have nothing

White coloured ?

Those 3 dots is white coloured ?

Lol you can say some of the shading of the big dot is missing but its clearly supposed to be 3 black dots indicating blood.
Biggest circle among the 3 circles is CLEARLY white colored. The other 2 circles is just too small, so the white circles kinda look like 2 dots.

Point is, the biggest one is white colored so it is 100% saliva. Do you want to argue that the biggest is saliva yet the 2 smaller ones are blood? That sounds really retarded.

There is no proof that Kaido's DF affects his base durability, besides, BM's children do not have their durability with the same DNA.
for Lunarians it is a trait of the race that Oda has made really clear, I dont understand why there is a debate for this. unless something is said in the story it is safe to say it is equivalent among their race. we dont know the traits of an Oni and it is made clear big mom is a freak of nature amongst humans.

They had me there for a sec....but I knew the early spoilers overexaggerate.

But ive never seen it overexagerrate to this degree tho. Its insane how much lies there were.
Yea I know that oda would make something like sanji feels a little bit weird to show how durable he is but he would never break his leg and he dont even use ifrit jambe and jinbei takes the sanji pirates as hostage and the shoes nerfed him you cant fight serious if your crewmembers are in the way

Quite dumb.

Seraphim is just lunarian gene + wapometal(which was trashed but base cuts and kicks of Zoro and sanji ).

King has the genes + haki + ancient zoan.
His haki is only on his sword and he barely goes ancient zoan...hes usually only in base.

Lunarian + wapo + shark skin fishman >> lunarian

Status
Not open for further replies.