• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By your logic Luffy must be just as bad as Sanji as he needed

Help from Jinbe to survive with his loss of blood
*Help from all of dressrosa+Law to beat Doffy
Help From nami to beat cracker
Help from flampe+brulee to escape and have Kata nerf himself to win lol.

Zoro got 1 shotted by the Yeti cool brothers
Zoro got 1 shotted by Hawkins weakest attack being his nails
Zoro needed help to cut pica.
A non serious Fujitora floored zoro EASILY
Nerfed Kamazou/Killer 1 shotted a barely nerfed, full Hp zoro with 0 ARMAMENT
Denjiro even smiled at how weak green boi was bc he wasnt taking him serious and casually deflected his Buggy level attack
Yeah I not satisfied with Luffy either
asspull against Katakuri his bounty his too high he didnt deserve this bounty
Well for Laws help we already have the manga panels where they admit both were weakend anyway he is also disappointing got defeated by Ceasar couldnt even overpower Monet while he used haki

For Zoro also Sanji was one shotted by Yeti in Namis body also he was put to sleep at the sunny by fodders from ceasar
again headcanon you dont know if its his weakest attack he killed him twice if Hawkins would contuine he would died
He didnt needed help to cut Pica he used his own strength he just needed help to arrive in time
He got a critical wound in the shoulder you dont know how many arters are there and scythe has a long range Zoro was mortally wounded there and if not for that distraction Killer wouldnt be able to touch him

Denjiro smiled not because he was weak because he liked him also the samurai admit that he was going toe o toe with Denjiro whom even P1 calls boss Kyoshiro

Zoro didnt even used haki to push away Fujitora could Sanji push away Doflamingo ??? No Doffy laughed at his ussop level attacks

Nah this outfit is a let down, Luffy looked way more badass with his Captain Cape outfit, and Chopper looks silly as well
And Zoro why Oda :josad:
Hope it will stay on only when they infiltrate tha party, I dont want to see Luffy fighting Kaido wearing his crew's fodders outfit :namiriously:
They could just be temporary for an infiltration, but I don’t really see them stopping to change once they’re found out. Not exactly sure how that would work. I don’t mind the look because they are, those three in particular, dorks. It kinda works for them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.