Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yes they can grow stronger. But who said its anything to do with other Lunarians.

Serphims are their own thing, they are not full Lunarians. They can fully well be stronger than King now and become even stronger in adulthood.
That's headcannon

They being based on lunarian and having their genes implies adult lunarian would be stronger and not otherwise

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
It means sera is a kid this kind of hint at that they actually can grow up and become stronger.

Just like judges clone

So what we have seen isn't real strength of these sera
Well that’s not the point, the point is that the Yonko cannot defeat Seraphim (or even dent them) while the Admirals can neg them.

But damn, I wonder how strong a fully grown Seraphim would be.

Admiral level

That's headcannon

They being based on lunarian and having their genes implies adult lunarian would be stronger and not otherwise
Was kid Zoro not stronger than Adult humans ? Ridiculous aegyment. Them being kids and having the ability to still grow does not force them to be below King.

Reborn

Well that’s not the point, the point is that the Yonko cannot defeat Seraphim (or even dent them) while the Admirals can neg them.

But damn, I wonder how strong a fully grown Seraphim would be.

Admiral level
Don't care about other yonkous but BB easily blocked Serahawk slash who had genes of Lunarian+ kuma and top it all have genes of Mihawk who is yonkou level himself

Yes they can grow stronger. But who said its anything to do with other Lunarians.

Serphims are their own thing, they are not full Lunarians. They can fully well be stronger than King now and become even stronger in adulthood.
The last part is just pure headcanon
We know nearly nothing about the Seraphim and people already create their own reality
It will be explained within the next 2-3 chapters, just wait

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Don't care about other yonkous but BB easily blocked Serahawk slash who had genes of Lunarian+ kuma and top it all have genes of Mihawk who is yonkou level himself
But can Blackbeard damage a Seraphim? The answer is no he cannot, while Kizaru for example can easily defeat one. That’s the implication behind what Lilith is saying.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
It is funny how Zorobitches always proved wrong i Bet Life is hard as a loser Zorostan.
life was never the same after ZKK...broken, beaten, loughed at.... a biggest joke in all of the fiction.... pussied away to delete theyr accs, typical zoro fan behaviour... full on neckbeard and obesety embracement, ... trying to compensate for the failure that their life is by making all other characters look bad and still losing at it in every way imaginable.... a sad life for such being, but a life it will live

Reborn

Was kid Zoro not stronger than Adult humans ? Ridiculous aegyment. Them being kids and having the ability to still grow does not force them to be below King.
That's bad analogy

You are talking about a kid lunarian being stronger than an adult lunarian for no substance backing your argument.

It's clear that they have lunarian genes so how they will get stronger? When lunarian traits will be developed more and not because they are Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.