Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Kaido cant even kill off mid tiers like scabbards or CP0 fodders.....yet an extremely poor copy of Kizaru's abilities can neg probably one of the most durable things, just speaks volumes for Admirals.

Kizaru doesnt even have the highest Attack Power....thats Akainu. And Aokiji is strong enough to match it. With GB literally already negging a Lunarian as well.

Admirals are literally in a whole other realm when it comes to lethality.
Nah bro you're just an Admiraltard

Younkous are literal gods in earth, they can beat the Admirals 1 vs 4. Doesn't matter if they get clowned by Vets

I know Kaido failed to kill regular people who were already half dead and willing to die, but this is just plot, trust me please.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
How is it a bad analogy when the only reason you are saying King is stronger is because he is older than them.

Im debunking your argument which has no substance or backing. Nowhere has it been stated King is stronger. Nowhere has it been stated extra Lunarian abilities are unlocked with age.
Your reasoning is bad on the ground that adults having same genes are stronger than kids with same genes.

One can even argue that adults have more mastery over traits and skills.

You really don't have any reasoning to say kid lunarian matches king

This is funny. The manga is talking about seraphim and how it's still a kid, meaning it will grow stronger as it ages, and some think that applies to King or all lunarians. The best part was Sanji SH group still couldn't damage a seraphim out of flame mode even with Sanji and Franky laser.
:milaugh:

I stated all seraphims are weaker then King and this proves it. There defense is not equal to King's.
:myman:
Franky wouldve oneshotted it. Read the translation

Your reasoning is bad on the ground that adults having same genes are stronger than kids with same genes.

One can even argue that adults have more mastery over traits and skills.

You really don't have any reasoning to say kid lunarian matches king
Thats pure gaff....since Kid Zoro (whos human) destroyed Adult humans which was my original point.

You dont have any reasoning to say King is above or matches them. All we have is feats and theyre more impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.