Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It’s not headcanon, it’s literally what happened lmfao, a Seraphim fought Blackbeard and he could not put a dent in it.

Right, so we can agree Kizaru > Yonko then. Laser beams are dangerous to child Seraphim while the Yonko can’t even dent them. This is literally what is happening right now. Lol
He didn't even attack seramihwk with named gura. He just blocked a slash and that too of serahawk.

If you really wanna go this route then be my guest -

Lilith said - lasers are dangerous because sera is still kid. so by your logic kizaru is dangerous for sera if they are kid and if they grow up then kizaru won't be able to do anything because that's what lilith implies by saying " laser is dangerous because sera is still a kid"

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Some of these takes :crazwhat:
Where is the lie? Marco (Yonko level, remember Big Meme running away from him) could damage King but Teach (Yonko level) could not damage Seraphim.

So the Yonko can damage King but not Seraphim. I don’t see why anyone would think King is more durable than a Seraphim…lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He didn't even attack seramihwk with named gura. He just blocked a slash and that too of serahawk.

If you really wanna go this route then be my guest -

Lilith said - lasers are dangerous because sera is still kid. so by your logic kizaru is dangerous for sera if they are kid and if they grow up then kizaru won't be able to do anything because that's what lilith implies by saying " laser is dangerous because sera is still a kid"
Okay that’s fine, I never disagreed lmfao, not sure why you’re so fixated on the child issue. The point is Admiral > Yonko is reinforced yet again.

This is funny. The manga is talking about seraphim and how it's still a kid, meaning it will grow stronger as it ages, and some think that applies to King or all lunarians. The best part was Sanji SH group still couldn't damage a seraphim out of flame mode even with Sanji and Franky laser.
:milaugh:

I stated all seraphims are weaker then King and this proves it. There defense is not equal to King's.
:myman:
Saying its a kid and cant control his laser powers, no one said adult lunarian are invincible they said it about lunarian overall, and if sanji would've dealt major damage to lunarian with no named attack the amount of embarrassment for zoro :shame::shame:

Wake up from your fever dream
He was still weaker than King even though he possessed all the abilities you mentioned
He literally wasnt. King was the FM via joining the crew and taking the position before Queen joined. Had Queen been competent and interested in the position...he wouldve taken it.

Nowehere in the manga has it been stated King was stronger. Literally nowhere was it ever stated he was stronger. Queen literally has far better feats.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
And we still have to see clowns comparing Queen to the likes of Doflamingo or Cracker

Lmao, Queen starts spamming this thing, these dudes are running for their lives

They don't have the AP to fight back

They can't counter his invisibility that even Sanji struggled to do

Its a low diff in the worst scenario
1) Queen can't aim
2) Even with Invisibility Queen is loud fuck
3) Joker >>> Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.