Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby Seraphim Jinbei took 0 damage from a serious Sanjino, and got back up.
Not a single one of his moves is leaving a scratch on King (the most durable mf in the series so far).

King is just built different
  1. sanji was nerfed because of the boots
  2. he used an unnamed diable jambe attack
  3. the seraphim jinbe got brused and was sent off flying

it wasn't a fight sanji just attacked him with a kick just like how he attacked luffy at wci

Actually, how can laser is supposed to ignore durability?? Because of heat? @ConquistadoR

Because that was the case with Punk Hazard door, Sanji's kick did minimal damage, but Franky evaporated the door with his beam.
If that was the case, then heat is useless against Seraphim, because we all see the loser Sanji kicked one with his FIRE KICK and it still did 0 damage. @Chrono @MarineHQ

you rn after finding out those Sanji leaks were fake -->:pepemotion:
This is more embarrassing lmao.

The baby seraphim is untested and a named attack from "future sight, left hand, wingz of the Pirate king, Zoro's supposed equal", couldn't even leave a scratch on him.

Sanjino needs to make vegapunk into a Saint and start worshipping him :suresure:

1) I have always agreed with you about lasers

2) I don't understand why specifically Lunarian children would be just as defensive now and when they are adults.

3) them saying they haven't done laser testing probably means just that. They haven't tested if lasers could damage their Magnum Opus because if it does these are literal children and cost alot.
Probably need to wait for the translations but it looks like they’re saying “He’s still young we have yet to do the laser testing.” Which doesn’t mean he’ll get stronger but that they haven’t had enough time to test

The Sanji fans ignoring the fact that Sanji failed to do damage to the flameless Sera to hype Queen is quite amusing:milaugh:. I guess they will not admit that Franky has higher AP than Sanji
Lunarians are supposedly weak to lasers, not hard to understand bruh :suresure:

I wonder what the entire line up for the Seraphims will be.
We've got 4 of the original 7, only Moria, Crocodile and Doflamingo remain, I thinks it's a given they will have a Seraphim.
But I'm curious if Blackbeard, Law, Weevil and Buggy will have one, but I'm betting on only the original 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.