Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Those monsters could thrive in any environment!"
"In the past they were considered Gods!"
How can anyone here genuinely believes this cheerleader is actually stronger than the one he is wanking?
He ain't stronger. The take that King is washing Queen is just over. Queen is a major threat to him as their portrayal would suggest

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That’s the point is the lasers are the only thing they’ve been concerned about. They were willing to have them battle Blackbeard.

So it’s not that Seraphim haven’t yet grown into the lunarian durability, it’s that Lasers bypass It and they don’t know if the seraphim can handle them.
Not tested doesn't mean it works.

smh I was right

Sanji was able to knock back sera jinbe just fine with his casual moves. Franky's laser would have destroyed it.

Sanji's IJ would probably destroy it. So would any high end moves from the supernova captains and ACoA Zoro.
Knock back with 0 damage, dumbass.
He basically did what WCI Jinbe did to Big Mom, except worse because Jinbe would have killed Big Mom for real had her homie didn't come.

While Seraphim Jinbe who was sent flying was basically unaffected, he retaliated by targetting Robin instantly after the kick.

He ain't stronger. The take that King is washing Queen is just over. Queen is a major threat to him as their portrayal would suggest
Their potrayal is equal
However Queen has far better feats and hype. Queen literally wasnt lying when he said he was a cyborg that Vegapunk couldnt recreate. Whilst King was easily recreatable.

smh I was right

Sanji was able to knock back sera jinbe just fine with his casual moves. Franky's laser would have destroyed it.

Sanji's IJ would probably destroy it. So would any high end moves from the supernova captains and ACoA Zoro.
ACoA Zoro already tried and flopped against a Lunarian. He then proceeded to cheat after getting ACoC. Zoro aint reliable.

Honestly, if Vegapunk was evil this arc could’ve been about the Vegapunk trying to use Sanji as their infinite fire source and turning Franky into their new weapon.

Would’ve preferred this over “CP0 is coming to kill me” Vegapunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.