Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LILITH :"THIS ISLAND'S POWER SOURCE IS FIRE. FIRE CAN CONVERT ALL KINDS OF ENERGY."
FRANKY: "DO YOU HAVE A LOT OF RESOURCES?"
LILITH :"I AM CONTINUING TO RESEARCH TO WHAT RESOURCES I CAN BURN"
"IF ONLY "EVERLASTING FIRE EXISTS IN THIS WORLD..

Super interesting. We know a certain type of man who burns thanks to his passion :stealthblack:
Sanji has unlimited Energy - a kick that rivals the Sun?! One can only guess Sanji's possibilies!:crazwhat:

LILITH :"THIS ISLAND'S POWER SOURCE IS FIRE. FIRE CAN CONVERT ALL KINDS OF ENERGY."
FRANKY: "DO YOU HAVE A LOT OF RESOURCES?"
LILITH :"I AM CONTINUING TO RESEARCH TO WHAT RESOURCES I CAN BURN"
"IF ONLY "EVERLASTING FIRE EXISTS IN THIS WORLD..

Super interesting. We know a certain type of man who burns thanks to his passion :stealthblack:
Interesting foreshadowing....

Everlasting fire:memehm:

Is serajinbei using fucking senor pinks df? He looks like he diving through solid ground at first, just like senor pink, some weird shit going on. Maybe they duplicated his df to give it for sera jinbei?

Now I wonder.....maybe Seraphim Kuma actually has Kuma's DF? Seraphim Boa doesn't because she's still alive possibly.

Super curious if they all just have different powers that are just purely advantageous. Jinbe's is cool because Pink's power 100% works better with a fishman..

When you read "he is still a kid" you know damn well that he hasn't reached his prime in his abilities.
I don't know what are arguing about.
It doesn't matter what attacks are used if they didn't accomplish anything. It could be enma zoro, sanji DJ angry kick after his pu or east blue usopp, if an attack isn't effective it's just isn't.
We can not determinate wich attack is stronger by that.
Can you read what i wrote ? I said adult got more experience with their abilities, no one ever said that adult lunarians are more durable then kid lunarians that just headcannon , when they were hyped their race as a whole was hyped not just adult ones :suresure:
Im not trying to argue which attack is stronger just saying that i dont get why you expect sanji to deal significant damage with a random kick to a lunarian when zoro with advcoa couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.