Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a huge Zoro fanboy. But this situation with fake spoilers is getting out of hand. I think there should be rules to this and people who really spread fake spoilers should start getting banned.
The mods already puts up rules about whether the spoilers are unconfirmed or not, so I wouldn't care too much about it.

The problem is that a lot of users are complaining about fake spoilers and demand proper moderation so I think fake spoilers will not be tolerated from now and let it be ambiguous for the most part. Just my two cents.
Work is tiring and I am taking Lessons in my free time, Life is kinda stressful atm
How about you
Yeah I feel ya. I have college and work at my disposal but I'm trying my best to take it easy by relaxing at home or take a walk for fresh air and whatnot. But I'm doing good. Thanks for asking ^^
Here goes nothing!:handsup:

D

Deleted member 83

They use the Jurassic Park roar for the T. Rex so I think it’ll be less accurate… but ngl I’m really excited to see them doing multiple time periods. Terror birds, Smilodon and Microrapter that 4 winged freak are so exciting
I freaking love Terror birds, they’re so ridiculous, can’t wait to see their interpretation
Tho the smilodons, at least the trailer shots, look a bit off and fake

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
And not to toot my own horn any further, but Redon should've clarified this from the beginning. This mf feels like he is so above us that he doesn't even bother to disprove them when he easily could.
Yeah Redon was especially guilty this week, by not actually clarifying what was fake and just leaving a emote and dipping. No way it would have taken more than a few seconds to do a partial quote and just write fake. Which is what he usually does.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a huge Zoro fanboy. But this situation with fake spoilers is getting out of hand. I think there should be rules to this and people who really spread fake spoilers should start getting banned.
The only ones who really spread it were Ha Fenaker and TAC. Drumz May have started it but he didn’t post it in the thread. The sad thing is people believing them because they wanted it to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.