Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've seen the spoilers and I was expecting to see Sanji's broken leg 90 degree angle doing no damage to Sera Jinbei and got saved by Vegapunks whatsoever.......

But all I got is not only Sanji's dislocated leg was fake, Sanji actually makes Sera Jinbei bleeds while his leg got restricted by the boot gravity field while saving the crew. The same Seraphim that got Teach shitting his pants and didn't even damage Sera Mihawk afterwards......

Alright, as I promised, I will make sure to chase after every Sanji haters that started this whole fake spoilers shit, starting with the Legion. So get in line folks, Imma make it painless.

Like this:

So which Sanji haters would be honored to get clubbed by me first?:myman:

So I've seen the spoilers and I was expecting to see Sanji's broken leg 90 degree angle doing no damage to Sera Jinbei and got saved by Vegapunks whatsoever.......

But all I got is not only Sanji's dislocated leg was fake, Sanji actually makes Sera Jinbei bleeds while his leg got restricted by the boot gravity field while saving the crew. The same Seraphim that got Teach shitting his pants and didn't even damage Sera Mihawk afterwards......

Alright, as I promised, I will make sure to chase after every Sanji haters that started this whole fake spoilers shit, starting with the Legion. So get in line folks, Imma make it painless.

Like this:

Hi Goat

Like this:

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a huge Zoro fanboy. But this situation with fake spoilers is getting out of hand. I think there should be rules to this and people who really spread fake spoilers should start getting banned.

Vegapunk: "We made a Seraphim of every Warlord... well, except that clown, Booger, or whatever his name was. His physical specs... weren't very desirable, to be honest with you."

I hope Oda doesn't clown my clown
Man SeraBuggy will be the strongest Seraphim if Oda goes with THAT route, the troll route.
And he loves to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.