Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moria and Blackbeard's seraphim probably have great H2H skills, seraphim Moria will show us PrimeMoria's skills that matched Young Kaido
Tbh I don't think we are going past the OG7 lol

Chances are, there will be 7 Serephim to replace the Shichibukai, and it seems these are living clones that need to grow (see the tube behind Seraphim Jinbe, looks like what Judge had with his Germa clones). Imo, Blackbeard, Buggy, Law and Weevil just weren't around long enough.

Also, in Jewish culture/religion, there are typically only 7 Seraphs, so it's probably why Oda is using the name now.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But Jimbo also has a devil fruit, so far he sounds the most broken. Lunarian durability/Speed, can swim through surfaces, expert CQC and shoots beams. The fact that his fruit can also create liquid for his karate is different level.
I think he's given this fruit to be able to match Jimbo's FM karate. Seraphim's FMK would be useless without access to water.

Btw seraphim Jimbo & Mihawk have karate & swordsmanship respecitively. Are they just better than the other seraphims? Other warlords don't have a talent that can be translated this way.
probably via tech that imitates their DF abilities

sera Crocodile could have tech that allows him to dehydrate things

sera Moria can manipulate shadows via tech(like Atlas’s gloves) or he’ll operate a mech imitating Oars

sera Doffy can create strings via tech, like Spider-Man

Sera Hancock has her beauty and probably her martial arts style.

Since Seraphim Jinbe is Seraphim 04, have we been introduced to the Seraphim in order. Mihawk is Seraphim 01, Hancock is Seraphim 02, and Kuma is Seraphim 03? I doubt it since it would make the most sense for Kuma’s Seraphim to be the first one developed

Status
Not open for further replies.