Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

I did not kill my wife
The mods already puts up rules about whether the spoilers are unconfirmed or not, so I wouldn't care too much about it.

The problem is that a lot of users are complaining about fake spoilers and demand proper moderation so I think fake spoilers will not be tolerated from now and let it be ambiguous for the most part. Just my two cents.

Yeah I feel ya. I have college and work at my disposal but I'm trying my best to take it easy by relaxing at home or take a walk for fresh air and whatnot. But I'm doing good. Thanks for asking ^^

Here goes nothing!:handsup:
catdedcatdedcatded

Yeah Redon was especially guilty this week, by not actually clarifying what was fake and just leaving a emote and dipping. No way it would have taken more than a few seconds to do a partial quote and just write fake. Which is what he usually does.
Retardon is losing credibility fast. He doesn't even drop actual spoilers the mf just goes on Twitter, posts a really vague gif, and dips.

Yeah Redon was especially guilty this week, by not actually clarifying what was fake and just leaving a emote and dipping. No way it would have taken more than a few seconds to do a partial quote and just write fake. Which is what he usually does.
Redon really needs to stop messing around too much.

People tolerate it because he's a veteran from Arlong Park era but he has grown a big head lately

So is Senior Pink officially dead? Or this S-Jinbei's ability to swim the ground a byproduct of crosspecies between Lunarians and Fishmen? Notice that it appears to activate when his back-fire is turned off.
Might be dead, and Vegapunk extracted his df and made it appear nearby similarly the method BBP use

Or a duplicate, like Kaido's df

Or some weird shit like with Vinsmoke abilities.

In Jinbei's right forearm it's not clear what it is need cleaner scans but the wristband might be with water or some shit, maybe that gives him that ability.

But probably not he outright dives through solid ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.