Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Sanji thinks it is Jimbe and still doesn't give a fuck to kill him. Even if he failed. But Jinbe is No 3 after all. 4th if we include Yamato

Sanji > Your favourite Numero 3. Whoever it is.

But well... He can be glad that Robo Jinbe had no flame on or he would he roasted.

I love how Sanji thinks it is Jimbe and still doesn't give a fuck to kill him. Even if he failed. But Jinbe is No 3 after all. 4th if we include Yamato

Sanji > Your favourite Numero 3. Whoever it is.

But well... He can be glad that Robo Jinbe had no flame on or he would he roasted.
Winbei negs lanji

Zoro should have a 4B+ bounty too but that's besides the point. A lunarian can kill armies of basic haki fodders while a top tier like WB dies to bullets and hakiless swords.
Dude they literally showed the tally of stabs, bullets, and cannon balls they used. each one was in the hundreds except the cannon ball count iirc. That's not even talking about the attacks he got from the Admirals.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I freaking love Terror birds, they’re so ridiculous, can’t wait to see their interpretation
Tho the smilodons, at least the trailer shots, look a bit off and fake
I absolutely love terror birds! They’re so unique and monstrous!

Smilodons are a bit uncanny. CGI in general is way worse than Prehistoric Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.