Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
It’s funny how sanji fans are going out of their way to downplay diable jambe even more than the manga to justify what happened against the seraphim. :suresure:

Diable Jambe wasn’t doing 0 damage to queen. Queen admitted that he accumulated a significant amount of damage before ifrit.

its ok sanjibros, he’s a solid mid tier character. Lunarians are just built different
Lunarian are built different I agree Black beard use black vortex and did no damage to lunarian meanwhile Sanji knock back lunarian and make it blleed

It’s funny how sanji fans are going out of their way to downplay diable jambe even more than the manga to justify what happened against the seraphim. :suresure:

Diable Jambe wasn’t doing 0 damage to queen. Queen admitted that he accumulated a significant amount of damage before ifrit.

its ok sanjibros, he’s a solid mid tier character. Lunarians are just built different
I mean, Zoro also needed king of hell to damage lunarians,

It doesnt have lightning plus its under knees, IJ goes over knees

The weakest seraphim “Jinbe” would neg dif King.

I can accept that ifrit jambe is needed to defeat the one stronger than King.

Status
Not open for further replies.