• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sera Jinbe:-

- Bigger than Jinbe. Thus better stats.
- Lunarian...so Speed Mode and Flame Mode
- Cyborg parts:- durability, lasers
- Access to Water all the time...thus eqivalent to large body of water Jinbe
- Access to underground swimming due to DF....thus eqivalent to Underwater Jinbe

Underwater Jinbe is already mid/high commander tier. Give him a stronger body, lunarian genes and Pacista modifications...and hes easily an inbetweener.

Sera Jinbe is a monster...dont know how people dare say King has a chance. Not only will his water neutralise his flames (potentially turn off Flame Mode). Fishman Karate does internal damage...thus King will always be finished. Plus the blitzing with Speed Mode + Jinbe lvl of swimming would be insane.

Sera Jinbe mid diffs King....and thats me literally being the nicest I can be. Not only is he a lvl above him, but he counters in various ways.

imo blue flames are comparable to advanced haki

Ifrit jambe is basically the same thing as big mom's combination homies; blue firelightning
Maser cannon only hit Ulti's side, but did organ damage to her.

I'm guessing that IJ can also do internal damage and hence can probably damage a flameless lunarian. Also want to point out how Oda paralleled the two abilities.

BM knocked out Page one with ACoC. She knocked out Ulti with firelightning.
Zoro was given ACoC as his power up. Sanji was given firelightning.
Post automatically merged:

In regards to Sanji vs King. While wano feats don't really back it up, Sanji's speed, exoskeleton, and IJ should allow him to at least stand a chance at beating King. My guess is that current sanji, who should be stronger than wano sanji, should be able to beat king.

imo blue flames are comparable to advanced haki

Ifrit jambe is basically the same thing as big mom's combination homies; blue firelightning
Maser cannon only hit Ulti's side, but did organ damage to her.

I'm guessing that IJ can also do internal damage and hence can probably damage a flameless lunarian. Also want to point out how Oda paralleled the two abilities.

BM knocked out Page one with ACoC. She knocked out Ulti with firelightning.
Zoro was given ACoC as his power up. Sanji was given firelightning.
Post automatically merged:

In regards to Sanji vs King. While wano feats don't really back it up, Sanji's speed, exoskeleton, and IJ should allow him to at least stand a chance at beating King. My guess is that current sanji, who should be stronger than wano sanji, should be able to beat king.
Also raidsuit and enma are blatant parallels

Status
Not open for further replies.