Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seraphim are clearly ~low top tier, so I propose the following powerscaling convention

Peak top tier = Pirate King level
High top tier = Yonko/Fleet Admiral level
Mid top tier = Admiral level
Low top tier = Seraphim level
Are you saying that Nami, Usopp, Lanji, Robin and Franky survived a prolonged fight against a top tier? They did better than all of the injured scabbards, Momo and Yamato against a top tier.
When Zoro solos Kuma in the next few chapters we're gonna have a BBQ in here. :myman:

If the white lightning was haki and not part of his flames, it would make more sense. I don't see it, it's too big of a leap.

Enma and the raidsuit, I can see that.
The white lightning being caused by Sanjis new power that was awakened thanks to an item.

And the black lightning being caused by Zoros new power that was awakened thanks to an item.

Meanwhile Luffy awakened both black and white power ups in the same arc all of which based on gods.

Reply to this comment so I remember who to give money to after I win 1.2b power ball tonight

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Yorokobe shounen, you will get your wish.
Post automatically merged:

If the white lightning was haki and not part of his flames, it would make more sense. I don't see it, it's too big of a leap.

Enma and the raidsuit, I can see that.
the lightning is part of the enma and raidsuit parallel

This chapter proved so many answers

Sanji > king in speed
Sanji > king in flame
Sanji > king in defense
we already knew all that

just the usual suspects in denial. they got mindbroken real badly this time, even having to resort to blatantly lying in fake spoilers knowing fully well it would be exposed...but hey it bought them a few hours to stock up their copium reserves and load up on the excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.