Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Who are you again? Did I bully you?
Going by your thread on how Caribou could have got back on the Sunny somehow, he seems to have taken it as a personal attack somehow Brie Larson style and lashing out at you and Carrot in retaliation now lol.

This is really getting unhinged with that Caribou killing Carrot pic he's just posted. Just like the KOL fanbase making a pic of Sanji killing Kiku for being male biologically or a "trap".
Post automatically merged:

I don't like this but I take the story for what it is
Aye I remember you had a dislike of it in the past right? Transhumanism I mean? You made a long post or thread about it?

im the guy who chose the right option
Damn, another person I pissed off. Look man, I said like 50 f bombs to a lot of yamato fans and got away it. I'm not sorry but I'm a changed man. Just let it go. I'm glad you're were right, later.

Going by your thread on how Caribou could have got back on the Sunny somehow, he seems to have taken it as a personal attack somehow Brie Larson style and lashing out at you and Carrot in retaliation now lol.

This is really getting unhinged with that Caribou killing Carrot pic he's just posted. Just like the KOL fanbase making a pic of Sanji killing Kiku for being male biologically or a "trap".

Aye I remember you had a dislike of it in the past right? Transhumanism I mean? You made a long post or thread about it?
:milaugh:
I didn't mean to personally attack the guy by asking a question. I guess I should say sorry for asking where caribou was.

G

Gorosei Informer

I don't mind it cause we get tits shoved in our faces all the time anyway

Plus I'm an ass man so it's made for me

:pepebusi:
Based and it does make a nice change from the Booba spam we get lol.
Oda was always lamented for not being able to draw asses but he's finally learning lmao. Maybe Mashima or Horikoshi gave him tips for example?

God I'm so down bad too lmao. I need to get off my own ass again ironically and get a partner again.

Based and it does make a nice change from the Booba spam we get lol.
Oda was always lamented for not being able to draw asses but he's finally learning lmao. Maybe Mashima or Horikoshi gave him tips for example?

God I'm so down bad too lmao. I need to get off my own ass again ironically and get a partner again.
Yeah I was looking at some of the panels like... damn

Fuck the sideboobs lmao

G

Gorosei Informer

Damn, another person I pissed off. Look man, I said like 50 f bombs to a lot of yamato fans and got away it. I'm not sorry but I'm a changed man. Just let it go. I'm glad you're were right, later.

:milaugh:
I didn't mean to personally attack the guy by asking a question. I guess I should say sorry for asking where caribou was.
Don't worry about it haha, as the king of overreaction here, the walking minefield, I can understand how awkward this might be for you lol.

I've never seen Caribou hated on like Carrot and Yamato have been, he has a lot more fans than haters from what I've seen personally, which really surprised snd confused me tbh.
I'm not exactly a fan of his but there's much worse out there than him too ofc.

Also Caribou is actually with the SHs unlike Yamato and Carrot, so not sure why Seatonnes got so defensive there lol.

Caribou has a long term plotline since Sabaody, well over 500 chapters ago, well more than that even, well over 10 years ago and Oda has given him a cover story where he was a hero unintentionally or so, took down Scotch IIRC, relevant on multiple arcs and still relevant literally right now with a major, unpredictable, on-going storyline thar will have major repercussions too eventually especially depending on who his boss is/who he's trying to suck up to.

He knows who and where Poseidon is amd now where Pluton is too. I wouldn't be surprised if he finds out where Uranus is too or even discovers it himself somehow snd the immense ramifications this will all have.

I'm on the hope train that he's working for Crocodile especially but anyone significant/powerful especially Blackbeard or even Aokiji (depending on his current mindset and motives) would be great.

Oda has big plans for Caribou whether we like it or not tbh. I don't understand why personally but it is, what it is.

Yeah I was looking at some of the panels like... damn

Fuck the sideboobs lmao
Yeah I honestly can't believe Oda drew those lmao. Very pleasant surprise!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Luffy = JoyBoy (800 years ago)
Egghead = Ancient Kingdom (900 years ago)
Zoro = Ryuma (800 years ago)
Sanji = Sora (800 years ago)
Jinbe = Lord Fish (800 years ago)
Franky = Reincarnated Cyborg (800 years ago)
Nami = JoyBoy's navigator (800 years ago)
Robin = JoyBoy's Archeologist (800 years ago)

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Luffy = JoyBoy (800 years ago)
Egghead = Ancient Kingdom (900 years ago)
Zoro = Ryuma (800 years ago)
Sanji = Sora (800 years ago)
Jinbe = Lord Fish (800 years ago)
Franky = Reincarnated Cyborg (800 years ago)
Nami = JoyBoy's navigator (800 years ago)
Robin = JoyBoy's Archeologist (800 years ago)
Luffy is ryuma..

@BangOO🍅 post discussion thread chapter is out

Status
Not open for further replies.