Speculations Zoro’s final opponent is Adult Seraphim Mihawk

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I don't think one can master haki like a top tier in such a short time,so even if they mature faster they would still lack the haki game.
zoro and luffy went from no haki to coc coating in 2 years

zoro and luffy went from no haki to coc coating in 2 years
yeah,but they are adults.These are kids and they don't have free will.They are being controlled,haki=means willpower.This is their biggest weakness.I think WG should somehow program their minds to seek combat with the strongest criminals and have desires associated with gaining martial power.That would be way to overcome this flaw.
Post automatically merged:

Took luffy 2 and a half years. Maybe they should clone him and isolate his protagonist gene
lol lmfao

Haki is an ambition/willpower translated into power tho? I think Seraphim will not have max haki since they are controlled cyborg etc.

It's obvious that Mihawk would be weaker than a Mihawk that's a perfect copy of Mihawk + perfect copy of Lunarian abilities in one.
However making a perfect copy of either much less of both in one being is highly unlikely. The haki alone(which is the main part of what makes a swordsman strong) is probably impossible to copy

Sera Mihawk is probably perfectly between Mihawk and King

I don't know how much they will grow. Only months will go by in the One Piece world before it ends. I think the Mihawk Seraph will fight a zombie build with Shanks' shadow. Made a video about that.

Once you guys understand what Double-Layered Eyes mean, you will stop comparing anyone to Mihawk

Current Zoro without Asura is not even a Third of Mihawk's True Power, let alone Seraphim

The Mihawk u were seeing all this time is similar to Zombie Ryuma who was looking close to TB Brook Level at start of Arc, but was actually far more Superior

Full Power Mihawk is Unrivaled
Not even Shanks seen it

No.
Chibihawk will be defeated by Shiryu for his hype.

Black Blade Yoru > Lunarian Defense.

That COC coated attack Zoro used to finish King ain't cutting Yoru.

Power of pure science can only go so far, he'd probably give him a run for his money right now but not even close EoS
Zoro's final opponent chances:
Mihawk 20%
Kizaru 40%
Gandhi 40%

If the Seraphims end up growing to their adult forms by the final battle and have the same experience and skills as their originals wouldn’t that make adult Mihawk Seraphim much stronger than the original?

Lunarian genes plus Kuma genes, whatever sturdy metal Kuma had when he turned into a pacifista as well as an OP devil fruit
Seraphim are only missing haki.

For now he’s just a kid to Mihawk, wouldn’t even need to take out his blade.