Speculations Zoro’s final opponent is Adult Seraphim Mihawk

If the Seraphims end up growing to their adult forms by the final battle and have the same experience and skills as their originals wouldn’t that make adult Mihawk Seraphim much stronger than the original?

Lunarian genes plus Kuma genes, whatever sturdy metal Kuma had when he turned into a pacifista as well as an OP devil fruit

If the Seraphims end up growing to their adult forms by the final battle and have the same experience and skills as their originals wouldn’t that make adult Mihawk Seraphim much stronger than the original?

Lunarian genes plus Kuma genes, whatever sturdy metal Kuma had when he turned into a pacifista as well as an OP devil fruit
If Mihawk gets killed before eos that's actually a possibility.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

No, because Seraph Mihawk doesnt have a black blade. :goyea:

As far as we know, the Seraphim don't have haki and the implication this chapter is that they only retain a certain percentage of the original's skills/recollections.

Even if Seraphim Mihawk has the potential to eventually surpass Mihawk, it's highly likely that it'll get defeated before it reaches that ceiling. Oda has to be careful with how he develops the Seraphim.

As far as we know, the Seraphim don't have haki and the implication this chapter is that they only retain a certain percentage of the original's skills/recollections.

Even if Seraphim Mihawk has the potential to eventually surpass Mihawk, it's highly likely that it'll get defeated before it reaches that ceiling. Oda has to be careful with how he develops the Seraphim.
Well haki is a skill. So sera mihawk could eventually get Mihawk’s haki.

*sigh* I shouldn’t have expected more from a bunch of narrow minded lazy ass normies who can’t think outside the box, why because they lack imagination and innovative thinking and can only speculate stuff within what was provided to them or perceived by them
Post automatically merged:

I think the Seraphim threat will be over by then. Plus, Oda can't cheat us out of a fight we've been waiting for this long. :josad:
The Mihawk fight can only be a post-war fight but there’s no way Mihawk is being the final villain fight for Zoro. I still think that post-final war Mihawk will surpass Full power seraphim Mihawk who will surpass current Mihawk

The Mihawk fight can only be a post-war fight but there’s no way Mihawk is being the final villain fight for Zoro. I still think that post-final war Mihawk will surpass Full power seraphim Mihawk who will surpass current Mihawk

Haki surpasses all

Haki surpasses all
Haki is a skill so I’m saying that the seraphim will have all the haki level, skills and knowledge of the original

My headcannon is zoro mutilates mihawk in their duel and cuts off one of his arms.
Yeah, instead someone with no build-up whatsoever is... :ronalaugh:
Its possible. It took 21 years and 900 chapters to introduce IM. And since his introduction 160 chapters ago, he hasnt said one word. You could probably fit his entire panel time on 5 pages. And luffy doesnt even know he exists. Yet hes clearly very important to the plot and an obstacle to luffy.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

You can't replicate someone's Haki and style.

I don't think one can master haki like a top tier in such a short time,so even if they mature faster they would still lack the haki game.

Well,Seraphim Mihawk DOES have more potential,but i think that potential will be severely handicapped by his lack of free will.His haki won't bloom properly if doesn't fights strong pirates.

Adult Serahawk might actually be a Mihawk on roids in a way. It's a lunarian Mihawk. This would kinda be cool.
Seraphims will get killed while still young.There will be no seraphims by EOS.