Status
Not open for further replies.
Tones becoming the new solis I see, glad that kid is on ignore too
January 21st 2030. The long running "One Piece" series has ended. Some users became busy with their lives, other users moved to other forums. The worstgen forum, used to be filled with various kind of topics from its users, is now empty.
....except the spoiler waiting room thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------
post #1,499,997
AdmiralKoniroryu: hi

post #1,499,998
AdmiralKoniroryu: i just took a poop

post #1,499,999

post #1,500,000
AdmiralKoniroryu: wow, post 1.5 millions!

post #1,500,001
AdmiralKoniroryu: new spoiler when?

post #1,500,002
AdmiralKoniroryu: guys? where are you all?

post #1,500,003
AdmiralKoniroryu: i'll see you tomorrow

G

Gorosei Informer

I've been experimenting with my own headcanon backstory for Kaido, that I was gonna write up and post on here.
@MonsterKaido
If you guys like it, I'll also share my ideas for Mihawk, Katakuri, Cracker, Smoothie, Jack and Yamato, Big Mom, Shanks, maybe Enel and Urouge, Toki, Zoro, Nami, Fujitora, Akainu etc.

@Rottkins had some fantastic ideas for Yasopp and Banchina too imo.

I'm just worried I'll post it and the general response will be:

:nicagesmile::robinsweat::saden::emohiyo:
Post automatically merged:

Up until a few days ago I never watched a single Conan O'Brian clip. Man was I wrong lol

The guy is hilarious and his clips where he's with his staff or going around the country/world interacting with random people are gold
Have you seen Paul Rudd's hilarious ongoing constant trolling of him with a certain running gag? Involving a scene from a movie where he in a wheelchair as a kid and had an alien I think?

I've been experimenting with my own headcanon backstory for Kaido, that I was gonna write up and post on here.
@MonsterKaido
If you guys like it, I'll also share my ideas for Mihawk, Katakuri, Cracker, Smoothie, Jack and Yamato, Big Mom, Shanks, maybe Enel and Urouge, Toki, Zoro, Nami etc.

@Rottkins had some fantastic ideas for Yasopp and Banchina too imo.

I'm just worried I'll post it and the general response will be:

:nicagesmile::robinsweat::saden::emohiyo:
Post automatically merged:

Have you seen Paul Rudd's hilarious ongoing constant trolling of him with a certain running gag? Involving a scene from a movie where he in a wheelchair as a kid and had an alien I think?

January 21st 2030. The long running "One Piece" series has ended. Some users became busy with their lives, other users moved to other forums. The worstgen forum, used to be filled with various kind of topics from its users, is now empty.
....except the spoiler waiting room thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------
post #1,499,997

post #1,499,998
AdmiralKoniroryu: i just took a poop

post #1,499,999

post #1,500,000
AdmiralKoniroryu: wow, post 1.5 millions!

post #1,500,001
AdmiralKoniroryu: new spoiler when?

post #1,500,002
AdmiralKoniroryu: guys? where are you all?

post #1,500,003
AdmiralKoniroryu: i'll see you tomorrow
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.