Should Playa4321 became the new superadmin as righthand of Bogard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The problem with the Scabbards is they didn't have their own personalities. The were just reacting to what happened around them. Like, Asura. What do we know about him? Like, if you remove Oden from his character, what is he? Nothing.

So many of the Scabbards are literally built entirely off of Oden. They were just random people who became Oden fanboys. It's like if Luffy made his crew out of people who all acted like Bartolomeo. It just doesn't work.

Oden isn't a bad character. Oda made Wano worse by making EVERYTHING about Oden. It felt like characters in the country couldn't have their own plotlines free of that. People hate Tama, but she's one of my favorite Wano characters, because she gave up her own food to feed Luffy, always pushed herself as hard as she could, and didn't spend the entire arc worshipping Oden.

Characters like Tama, who just worked hard in Wano, were so much better than Yamato, Momo, Hiyori, and the Scabbards having to bring up Oden in every fucking situation.
Scabbards are the most annoying cock suckers in the One Piece history. I thought the amount of the cock sucking they did for Oden would at least pay off in Oden being some sort of cool character.

Oden = Retard Samurai Luffy who sacrificed his country for 20 years of suffering.

XD?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Devil. It's called the devil fruits after all. And there's some stuff about the sea devil too. Either way, it's gonna piss off half the fanbase whatever it is.
Well, the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist.

It might've not been God who granted Devil Fruit to humans but Devil himself impersonated God.

Although in a lot of books Gods are twisted. They take your swimming and giving you powers.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Scabbards are the most annoying cock suckers in the One Piece history. I thought the amount of the cock sucking they did for Oden would at least pay off in Oden being some sort of cool character.

Oden = Retard Samurai Luffy who sacrificed his country for 20 years of suffering.

XD?
And it pisses me off that people act like we wanted to hate it. WE DIDN'T WANT TO HATE WANO.

BULL. FUCKING. SHIT.

WE WANTED WANO TO BE GREAT. WE WANTED THE SAMURAI TO BE STRONG, POWERFUL PEOPLE. WE WANTED ZORO TO FIGHT STRONG SAMURAI!

I like a lot about Wano, but Oda making the Samurai this stupid and weak is so fucking annoying.

This entire arc used the Samurai as hype tools for Luffy and Zoro, and it's disgusting.

Denjiro can deflect Zoro's attack on Orochi, but he can't do jack-shit against Kaido? Ugh. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
And it pisses me off that people act like we wanted to hate it. WE DIDN'T WANT TO HATE WANO.

BULL. FUCKING. SHIT.

WE WANTED WANO TO BE GREAT. WE WANTED THE SAMURAI TO BE STRONG, POWERFUL PEOPLE. WE WANTED ZORO TO FIGHT STRONG SAMURAI!

I like a lot about Wano, but Oda making the Samurai this stupid and weak is so fucking annoying.

This entire arc used the Samurai as hype tools for Luffy and Zoro, and it's disgusting.

Denjiro can deflect Zoro's attack on Orochi, but he can't do jack-shit against Kaido? Ugh. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Cry

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

BULL. FUCKING. SHIT.

Always remember that Oda originally wanted One Piece to last 5 years. We are 21+ years deep.

Add 2+2 now.

Dude is milking this shit. One Piece has the best promotion in Japan, this shit is shoved down ur ass if you even see anything related to manga.

500m copies = 80% Japan. Tells enough.

Also Oda doesn't have good people around him so no one will help him improve. We are just seeing the downfall of One Piece for years now.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Always remember that Oda originally wanted One Piece to last 5 years. We are 21+ years deep.

Add 2+2 now.

Dude is milking this shit. One Piece has the best promotion in Japan, this shit is shoved down ur ass if you even see anything related to manga.

500m copies = 80% Japan. Tells enough.

Also Oda doesn't have good people around him so no one will help him improve. We are just seeing the downfall of One Piece for years now.
I actually think Oda lied to Jump, and always wanted a long series.

If you're a young author, you can't tell Jump you want to go for 20+ years. You have to convince them you can do something good quick. I think Oda always wanted One Piece to be long, but had to lie and pretend it would be short to get it off the ground.

If you're a young author, you can't tell Jump you want to go for 20+ years. You have to convince them you can do something good quick. I think Oda always wanted One Piece to be long, but had to lie and pretend it would be short to get it off the ground.
Gouda didn't need to lie since it was an instant hit within the first chapter:saden:

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I forgot who tell it to me because I talk to so much people but I saw a perfect comment.

"No manga should go past 500 chapters".

Agree 120%.

If he is alive, then Aokiji kept him alive on purpose 'ice time capsule'

We didn't see him smile so he is not dead:risitavirus:
Post automatically merged:

I forgot who tell it to me because I talk to so much people but I saw a perfect comment.

"No manga should go past 500 chapters".

Agree 120%.
Cap hxh can go to 2000 chapters for all I care, it's peak:saden:
Post automatically merged:

Gouda didn't need to lie since it was an instant hit with the first chapter:saden:
In the first year of one piece release, pretty much all of his chapters were the most popular btw:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.