Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now that is a little bit more comprehensible. Still a blanket statement. I do not have a clear opinion on dragon because I don't claim to know what he is all about.

And don't be ashamed to recognize not having a strong grasp on the English language. It's never too late to improve.
Lol, I wrote it fine, it's a "you" problem not me.

There were so many things Dragon could throw a tantrum over, he only decided to start the Revolutionary Army because of the Ohara Incident. So slavery, killing innocent people and other horrible things WG done wasn't a problem for him. But destroying a mere library was.

He's such a weird character.

@Paperchampion23 thinking more about it I don’t think Elbaf is the middle island. It makes more sense for it to be the furthest away. I think Kid and Luffy will meet up next island and Law will manage to escape to a near Island which would happen to be Elbaf. There the captain trio will all get a chance at the one piece
I agree about Elbaf being possibly the last island, especially now with this lore implication, it needs to be as close to Laugh Tale (journey wise) as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.