Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I think Zoro kicking Caribou outta the ship increased the chances for Caribou4Nakama
This panel proves that Caribou will interact with the SHs sooner or later

Now you might assume it will be something against them but far from it, this plot has already been exhausted. Caribou already redeemed himself as a decent human, and what Oda is doing here is making the Strawhats look like jerks for treating Caribou this way, meaning Caribou is the underdog victim in the whole situation.

"I can't believe we mistreated this guy but here he is saving our lives, we are so sorry Waribou"
You can't make this up, all evidence leads to Caribou4Nakama.
:cheers:

I think Zoro kicking Caribou outta the ship increased the chances for Caribou4Nakama

Now you might assume it will be something against them but far from it, this plot has already been exhausted. Caribou already redeemed himself as a decent human, and what Oda is doing here is making the Strawhats look like jerks for treating Caribou this way, meaning Caribou is the underdog victim in the whole situation.

"I can't believe we mistreated this guy but here he is saving our lives, we are so sorry Waribou"
Zoro’s scared that Caribou might replace him. That’s why he’s trying to get him to leave. It ain’t gonna work though. :cheers:

Nah. She’s as likely to return as Momo is. So not at all
Claiming that would need one to assume things like Pluton and Wano’s borders are unimportant, so if you believe that, then that’s probably where we split in disagreement right there.
Post automatically merged:

Nah, it might mean we may rather to Wano sooner, unless of course one thinks the ancient weapons are unimportant.

Claiming that would need one to assume things like Pluton and Wano’s borders are unimportant, so if you believe that, then that’s probably where we split in disagreement right there.

Nah, it might mean we may rather to Wano sooner, unless of course one thinks the ancient weapons are unimportant.
Pluton is unimportant to Luffy. I think it’s more likely that Pluton will fall in Cross Guilds hands

Either Yamato joins the SHs (spiritually ending Makami's role in Wano) or dies for Wano (die for Wano as Makami)... Leaning towards the latter... There's no way for Yamato to stay in Wano alive before the final war as long as Momo rules...

How many years will it take for anything to come of this? I've done research into the oda end of series estimate. He has been saying the same thing for years. 10 years later and whatever we know about Uranus will be the hot topic. This is likely the truth.

It was 3 years 5 years ago.

I think oda has someone reading these forums. Spies.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

@Fuckthis3 :cheers: