Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido destroy old beard in facts.

why you think WB don’t come for kaido ass after oden died ?( his brother)
Because:
1. Oden left the ship of his own will.
2. Whitebeard didn’t find out until after odens death
3. Whitebeard wouldn’t start a pointless war for vengeance as he gets nothing if he wins except casualties.

this is the dumbest point because we know whitebeards character. His top priority is always protecting his family. He never cared about avenging them.

Nop only Luffy roger and xebec > kaido for the moment
Luffy is not stronger than Kaido right now. Whitebeard in his prime was equal to roger.
Post automatically merged:

Shanks’ haki is just his way of keeping up. Big Mom changes weather. Blackbeards fruit destroys islands. Kaidos fruit Carrie’s them.

Shanks has the strongest haki; but that just lets him compete
"Haki overcomes all"

Kaido

Fixed the spoiler above by putting Redon name on Capitolized so it’s correctly to reading.

Redon replying to some comments on the Spanish forum:

Comment: Will the appearance of the real Vegapunk be revealed?

Redon : Yeah, we see what he looks like.

Comment: I'm really intrigued by the Dragon - Vegapunk relationship, is it known roughly when Vegapunk started working with the navy? I wonder if it's before the Ohara incident. If so, we could think that Dragon was a marine and after seeing what happened, he decided to rebel... VERY interesting

Redon: Everything is explained in the chapter. What I've posted is a short spoiler, it's not everything that appears in the chapter
You're back again as a spoiler provider ? :feelscryingman:

Fixed the spoiler above by putting Redon name on Capitolized so it’s correctly to reading.

Redon replying to some comments on the Spanish forum:

Comment: Will the appearance of the real Vegapunk be revealed?

Redon : Yeah, we see what he looks like.

Comment: I'm really intrigued by the Dragon - Vegapunk relationship, is it known roughly when Vegapunk started working with the navy? I wonder if it's before the Ohara incident. If so, we could think that Dragon was a marine and after seeing what happened, he decided to rebel... VERY interesting

Redon: Everything is explained in the chapter. What I've posted is a short spoiler, it's not everything that appears in the chapter
What? I can't believe it, Oda reveals things??
Even Vegapunk 's face??

Status
Not open for further replies.