Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be like akainu had to face some consequences on what he did on O'Hara and dragon revolted against it and succeeded. And akainu a bad name/reputation. We all know how much pride akainu has.
Wouldn't say Saka puts much value on his pride, he cares more about his work/marines and actually exterminating pirates.
If there's a grudge between these two it was initiated by Dragon most likely.

C

Cruxroux

Wouldn't say Saka puts much value on his pride, he cares more about the his work and actually exterminating pirates.
If there's a grudge between these two it was initiated by Dragon most likely.
Looking at how akainu reacted on Fuji apologizing in front of 3 nations on live. Akainu did said it will get his name dirty. Bro really don't like that sort of stuff. And for grudges again I believe akainu had to face some consequences for such action in O'Hara none of the admirals knew about it. And saka out of blue did that.

Looking at how akainu reacted on Fuji apologizing in front of 3 nations on live. Akainu did said it will get his name dirty. Bro really don't like that sort of stuff. And for grudges again I believe akainu had to face some consequences for such action in O'Hara none of the admirals knew about it. And saka out of blue did that.
That still falls in line with his work, the marine need to maintain face, and as head of the marines that applies to him too.
Personal grudges are a totally different matter. He didn't hold any grudge against Fuji for example, infact they seem to be on good terms.

C

Cruxroux

He didn't hold any grudge against Fuji for example, infact they seem to be on good terms.
Becuz akainu aren't aware of the fact how he let luffy go again. Sengoku is aware of that not akainu.
Also not allowing him to enter marine base is grudge in itself. I really don't think even the highest authority should have the power to restrict someone entry in their base to someone who's just below them not like any vice admirals. If fujitora declared his alliance with Revo or SH. While telling what Marines were doing to Warlords. I'm pretty sure akainu was coming for Fuji ass too.

Not to forget even gorosei questioned akainu about aokiji leaving like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.