Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
All of those theories about him witnessing the tragedies of this world caused by WG like corruption, slavery and killing innocent people.

But it took a library getting burned to make him a fully blown Revo:myman::kobeha:
I think he was already a criminal working against law by then; it's just that he decided to form an army after Ohara. He attended Roger's execution in secret too.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am glad to see Oda is finally connecting unexplained plots since wano ended - AC lore + Dragon and RA + BB + Df lore + Vegapunk and now Ohara and Elbaf

Only one missing is Shanks and how he fits in the narrative.

And, it seems Elbaf is really important and could be penultimate arc before we get to laugh tale.

The final road pG might be at Elbaf - with Ohara from the get go and that's why no one has it.:crazwhat:

And, if kid is really going towards Elabf then we might really see Shanks negging kid :kobeha:

Dragon said he's been looking 4 Robin 4a long time

So I would assume he new where she's from
I know. I answered “Because…” to indicate There’s no good answer to this

Oda will probably say something like “Dragon is a very secretive man, even his own men don’t know that he works with Vegapunk and only got his knowledge of the void century from Saul”

Something like that… a very lame excuse for why Dragon didn’t tell Robin he knew her friend was alive

I am glad to see Oda is finally connecting unexplained plots since wano ended - AC lore + Dragon and RA + BB + Df lore + Vegapunk and now Ohara and Elbaf

Only one missing is Shanks and how he fits in the narrative.

And, it seems Elbaf is really important and could be penultimate arc before we get to laugh tale.

The final road pG might be at Elbaf - with Ohara from the get go and that's why no one has it.:crazwhat:

And, if kid is really going towards Elabf then we might really see Shanks negging kid :kobeha:
Shanks probably protects elbaf from outside invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.