Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People take things too literally, it's not that hard to understand that Oda put Luffy under dragon until he surpass him, at this moment he would be reffered as Luffy not dragon's son:endthis:
Your entire basis for saying dragon is stronger than Luffy is a Friend of dragon calling Luffy “dragons son”… You don’t consider that Giant Island sized punch as a reason Luffy could be stronger than Dragon?

Your entire basis for saying dragon is stronger than Luffy is a Friend of dragon calling Luffy “dragons son”… You don’t consider that Giant Island sized punch as a reason Luffy could be stronger than Dragon?
No I don't because I have reading skill, Luffy is not top 1 and there is nothing that you can do about it:risitavirus:

I think Dragon being stronger than his son is plausible but so is Luffy being stronger after G5 reveal and Bajrang Gun.

We'll see, I have high hopes for Dragon so I'm cool with him being stronger than his kid until Luffy shows off against his next major opponent but it really doesn't seem like a necessity.

Luffy is not top 1, and Dragon isn’t top 1, Dragon isn’t even top 5 while Luffy is definitely top 5
Luffy surpassing dragon without even meeting him is the corniest shit I read on this forum I think. I am happy that Oda is the one who hold the pen and not those powerscalers who can't even do their job properly:saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.