Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeard haters gone be left shook when he slaughterhouses Cross Guild & RHP togther.

Morgans:
"Blackbeard has taken down two emperors all by himself!!!!"
"The greatest pirate threat in history!!!!"
"UNPRECEDENTED!!"

With that said... Gorosei & imu will be bigger threats tho :kidsmile:
In reality, he will take down law and Kidd:saden:
Post automatically merged:

Use this instead then:

Not an emote:endthis:

Akainu killed the citizen, he is the goat:endthis:
Sengoku gave permission for the bustercall, so its all his fault for the Revo forming.
Sure Akainu killed those people but he isnt the reason Dragon was mad, all Akainu did was make sure no one who can read the poneglyphs would escape, he did his job perfectly, but that Sengoku guy is the reason for almost everything wrong with the world right now.

Sengoku gave permission for the bustercall, so its all his fault for the Revo forming.
Sure Akainu killed those people but he isnt the reason Dragon was mad, all Akainu did was make sure no one who can read the poneglyphs would escape, he did his job perfectly, but that Sengoku guy is the reason for almost everything wrong with the world right now.
Akainu is the goat, he prevented the destruction of the world by Imu while roger started an era of crime:endthis:

After the underdog Gomu2 was asspulled to be apparently Imagination-based power which is ALSO Joy Boy's representation which make Zuunisha, a mythical creature (only used as a lore decoration but still) getting all nostalgic about Void Century and the grand design of OP world whatever, the hope for explaining all lore involving DF is ALSO invested in Luffy? Come on Man, even my Luffy wank (creating a new Haki type to break laws of physics in order to defeat Kaidou, faster than light stuff etc) doesn't hold a candle to EVERY RELEVANT CHARACTER JUST WAITING FOR LUFFY ALL THIS TIME :gokulaugh:
Oda sure is pulling all the stops now and remember, he planned the gomu gomu to not be gomu but a mthyical zoan at skypiea. (that's still ain't going to explain or way this is happening, am just calling it fate and you can call it whatever shit)

Dragon being affiliated with the government can still be asspulled imo
It’s a low chance overall, but the main argument in favor of such a possibility is Dragon’s vivre card stating that he has a secret regarding his past, and that even if his subordinates knew they would still follow him.
Yea the connection with the GOVERNMENT is still possible, there's writing for that already laid down Oda can build upon. However, him being some Marine admiral (especially when he'd barely be 30 years old) doesn't make sense. I think either CP1-9 or CP0 would be the best fits. We already know he started his anti-WG shit by the time of Roger's excuetion (had already started wearing his green cowl). And then starting the army post-Ohara now.

What is your backstory regarding him, if we remove the WG connection?

Marines will take their rightful place as THE good guys, when the Tiger replaces the Dog as the FA, have faith in Oda my brethren. :fujilaugh:
Bro, stop. Fujitora won't be the Fleet Admiral in EoS, he will get killed by the Blackbeard Pirates soon.
Akainu's decision of banning him from any Marine HQ will backfire on them hard, because Blackbeard Pirates are ultimate opportunists who attack when their target is wounded, alone, or both.

If someone is gonna be the new FA in EoS, I think it won't be the guy introduced until post TS. It will be someone we already known much longer. Either it is Smoker, or sadly Coby the Meme.

Bro, stop. Fujitora won't be the Fleet Admiral in EoS, he will get killed by the Blackbeard Pirates soon.
Akainu's decision of banning him from any Marine HQ will backfire on them hard, because Blackbeard Pirates are ultimate opportunists who attack when their target is wounded, alone, or both.

If someone is gonna be the new FA in EoS, I think it won't be the guy introduced until post TS. It will be someone we already known much longer. Either it is Smoker, or sadly Coby the Meme.
There's absolutely no way Fuji is dying lol.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Blackbeard haters gone be left shook when he slaughterhouses Cross Guild & RHP togther.

Morgans:
"Blackbeard has taken down two emperors all by himself!!!!"
"The greatest pirate threat in history!!!!"
"UNPRECEDENTED!!"

With that said... Gorosei & imu will be bigger threats tho :kidsmile:
I don't think BB will take down Cross Guild.

CG has Mihawk and Mihawk vs zoro is set in stone.

But I am expecting RHP vs BBP

Shanks had rivalry with only one pirate and that's BB.

1) BB gave him scar and that scar became a striking feature of RHP flag

2) Shanks went to meet WB just to persuade him to stop Ace from going after BB. Not to mention his presence there hyped BB a lot. A yonkou asking another yonkou to stop his commander from going after BB

3) BB is the only pirate who shanks actually challenged (not counting Mihawk here)

4) Another thing is related to Xebec and goes into realm of speculation -

Both BB and Shanks were born around the same time when Xebec died. Both of them can have connections with Xebec.

Red Hair Pirates vs Blackbeard pirates seems like big possibility.

As far as EoS villain is concerned then BB does fit in nicely but as of now IMU makes more sense because we know war against WG would come after Luffy will get one piece and become PK

There's absolutely no way Fuji is dying lol.
Why is that? I like the guy way more than Green Bull and he is the Admiral with best design.
But since his debut, he kept saying that his goal is abolishing Shichibukai, and that goal is finished already.
He is also kinda on protagonist's side and most likely won't fight against the Straw Hats in final war.

I think there is a good chance Oda will kill him to hype the Blackbeard Pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.