Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheAncientCenturion @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Gol D. Roger

Late but I think Kisame vs. Itachi depends on how hard you think Hebi Sasuke would've pushed Itachi if he was healthy and actually trying.

Killer B wrecked a stronger version of Sasuke and Kisame, for all intents and purposes, defeated Killer B
Not a matter of whether he was sick or not. Itachi could've clapped Sasuke even in his sick state. The fight just got closer because Itachi wasted time and stamina after which his condition worsened and Sasuke capitalised on that.

Even after Kirin. Itachi destroyed Orochi which was a high level summoning jutsu and then made Sasuke piss his pants.

If he tried to end it he would've used Susano from the beginning

You can still attack without engaging in Taijutsu. It's a matter of timing, you have to strike before enemy reacts. That's how Minato's fighting style is built. Also, gates have a time limit, and Minato knows it.
I can imagine how you think Minato would try to time Gai's movements to land attacks and dodge but this isn't going well against someone with Gai's speed in 8th gate. Literally a single punch or kick and Minato's bones are dust.

There's always a risk in Minato using Hiraishin to move just next to Gai.

You blind or something ? Konan won that it's izanagi which got the stuff done over there for him.

Izanagi can't be countered. Lmao he doesn't. It wasn't his eye. Obito had no fear to use it because he got many other eyes in his lab. No uchiha first priority is to use izanagi. Its always some sort last minute resort when they can't win. You are the one who can't accept the fact Tobi lost to Konan. Izanagi is broken hax and can't be countered. And i have said this previously i have considered it as Tobi arsenal if used his own kamui eye.
So Kakashi’s kamui isn’t part of his arsenal? What kind of dumbass logic is this? Lmao

So let’s say I concede every point. How is konan’s prep time feat going to help Pain in a 1v1 Obito? He has different abilities and fighting style.

He wanted to fight him, not get beaten by him. He legit wanted to avoid getting hit after the first hit in 8th Gate, but he couldn't keep up and put up a defense on time.
That's triple Rashomon by Orochimaru, that needs hand seals.
5 Rashomon needed no hand seals, not sure where to grab the manga source but Wiki confirms.
He did put up a defense using the black orbs but Gai cracked it
I doubt he can take on instant summon 5 rashomon + hashi wood style and regen

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@TheAncientCenturion @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Gol D. Roger

Late but I think Kisame vs. Itachi depends on how hard you think Hebi Sasuke would've pushed Itachi if he was healthy and actually trying.

Killer B wrecked a stronger version of Sasuke and Kisame, for all intents and purposes, defeated Killer B
ABC logic doesn't work in Naruto. Kisame has an advantage against B via Samehada. Itachi's far stronger than Sasuke. It's not even a contest. He's even more powerful than post-MS Sasuke. Sasuke only surpassed Itachi after EMS.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I can imagine how you think Minato would try to time Gai's movements to land attacks and dodge but this isn't going well against someone with Gai's speed in 8th gate. Literally a single punch or kick and Minato's bones are dust.

There's always a risk in Minato using Hiraishin to move just next to Gai.
Nah, it doesn't work against the 8th gate. He can only avoid the 8th Gate. Attacking is impossible for him as long as Gai is in 8th Gate.. I was talking about Gates up to 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.