Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheAncientCenturion @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Gol D. Roger

Late but I think Kisame vs. Itachi depends on how hard you think Hebi Sasuke would've pushed Itachi if he was healthy and actually trying.

Killer B wrecked a stronger version of Sasuke and Kisame, for all intents and purposes, defeated Killer B
I don't think it makes sense to include other character comparisons in this matchup.
Kisame is a bad matchup for Itachi by average standards. Sameha can absorb Amaterasu, he knows Itachi inside out so genjutsu will be hard to land and he has a shit ton of chakra.
Could go both ways, Itachi outsmarts him more times than not.
But when compared with hokages for example Itachi is leagues above Kisame

C

Cruxroux

Pain literally has a healing path, also Obito would absolute blitz both Sasuke and Karin like he had before

you’re talking out of your ass and showing you don’t know shit
Excuse me? Karin was a third party intervention into this fightm danzo won the round with izanagi. And same with Konan. And when tf did i ever argue about pain ? You delusional or something ? My whole argument was Konan can best obito. You brought your weird logics where.

Izanagi can't be bested unless theres a third party intervention. Don't quote me if you don't have any better arguments. I gave all the proofs i needed and accept it or not izanagi can't be countered.

Excuse me? Karin was a third party intervention into this fightm danzo won the round with izanagi. And same with Konan. And when tf did i ever argue about pain ? You delusional or something ? My whole argument was Konan can best obito. You brought your weird logics where.

Izanagi can't be bested unless theres a third party intervention. Don't quote me if you don't have any better arguments. I gave all the proofs i needed and accept it or not izanagi can't be countered.
You pointed out Konan almost beat Obito to counter my Pain < Obito point. This was always about Obito vs Pain

1. you can’t admit that Konan literally had 20 years of prep time. Take that away and she’s losing in seconds

2. Izanagi can be countered. 3rd Party intervention was so Sasuke could heal. And even if it can’t, the fuck that has to do with the Battle? Obito has it, I’m not going to take it away because you feel it’s unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.