Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @Salah WG posted about it before and I remember reading from one of his posts.
I believe in the theory that the original 20 Kings who formed World Govt were the original CoC users.
Then the CD descendents of those Kings grew lazy and spoilt on unearned honor.
Therefore, CoC started being inherited by other people in the verse which scared them so much which is why the World Govt reacted like that when they found out that Luffy was a CoC user.

F.ex., look at Doflamingo.
The moment he came out of the safety of Mariejoa and was thrown into the real world, his will to dominate came out naturally & he unlocked CoC. That ability is in his very blood.

And also, there are still less than 20 confirmed CoC users in the verse, which leaves room for unconfirmed CoC users like Mihawk, Dragon etc,. to be confirmed. But it will never exceed the number of 20 CoC users being alive at any given time imo.
U got me, I thought it was finally confirmed in Chapter xD

And yes, I still totally believe in this Theory, but now I went even further in my Analysis and discovered the origin of all Three Types of Haki, way before Void Century and before any Race existed

I'm gonna give only one hint for now, to awaken something (Origin of CoC, bring it back), all 20 Bloodlines of CDs are needed, that's why Oda revealed that Doffy Family werent only Donquixotes Left and made Mgosgard a Donquixote, and this is why Imu ordered capture of Vivi, cuz she has Nefertari Blood or Haki

As for 20 CoC Users, I believe there can't be more than 20 (At a time), unless Luffy and Zoro don't count for Mysterious reasons, then Max CoC Users should only be 20 or 22

Tbh I might take long time to finally publish my full Analysis, so screw it, I wanna reveal some more Info

Blackbeard's Secret is that he has Souls of all original 20 Kings, hence he was referred to as "They" and can't sleep

How were they sacrificed? They were Crew of Original Vander Decken (Basically Devil and Davy Jones of One Piece Verse), and he threw them by orders of God (Reference of Final Villain, Caribou's God and one he wants to inform, and Original User of Uranus) and it was done in Enies Lobby (Hence Theory of Denies Lobby which I don't believe in tbh)

Imu = a female mixed with Vander Decken (Similar to Devil in Faust Literature) and Blackbeard inherited Voices or Souls of those 20 when he was born, why? Because he is a D. , they are the ones branded to inherit something, that's why D. is a Family Name (Similar to AoT Babies who inherit Titan Powers)

Luffy has always been a Sacrifice for God (Final Villain), that's why he ended up in a Barrel in Chapter 2, and at start of Thriller Bark, when SHs found a Barrel, they explained that it's Offering to Sea God for safety

Right in Chapter 2, Luffy entered a Whirlpool and that's how his Adventure started, just like Skypiea Adventure started with a Whirlpool and also Wano Adventure, what they have in common? They both had Religious Themes and ended by changing Gods at the end

When Luffy saw Skypiea Whirlpool, he said this Dream inside Dream (Cuz indeed the first Dream started in Chapter 2)

Whirlpool represent Reversing the World, its like Luffy entered a world where the Devil is ruling and they must bring back True God, it's like they are in the Underworld, hence why Zoro who dreams to be Strongest, called himself King of Hell, cuz this World is basically Hell Version or Nightmare Version

They must reverse Fate, that's why Roger first words to Rayleigh were: "Let's turn the world upside down"

And I can go on and on, but trust me this is literally tip of the iceberg, OP Lore is Huuge and mind blowing, it truly is One Piece cuz everything is connected up to tiniest of details

Sanjis bounty is now higher as from jinbe and zolo the useless cross sanji knows something important which the WG want hide (CP0 want kill vegapunk for the ohara history cause they knew.) the WG knew that dragon and vegapunk was on ohara so dragons bounty must be increase cause of that. Sanji the VC knows the ohara history (chapter 1066) so sanji is more dangerous for the WG KNOW WE WIN SANJI BROS. EVEN ROBIN HAS A HIGHER BOUNTY AS ZOLO AND JINBE KNOW LETTTSS GOO @Sanji Kun @Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅

Status
Not open for further replies.