Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Fuck me ofcourse the normies liked it, how the fuck does Oda get away with it every single time
Normies really? Did you mistake here for 4Chins or some other shithole site? You're reading the wrong series if goofy stuff bothers you plus aside from the tongue and the awful young Vegapunk design, this is a nice homage to Einstein as expected with Odas own wacky touch.

But you know, "normies bad" lmao.

Your head was dribbled on like a basketball as a kid not interested in changing your opinion lmfao
You should look in a mirror before you assume anybody else was brain damaged. Would explain your ironically infantile attitude here.

G

Gorosei Informer

Stop trying to antagonize me. Let people enjoy what they want dang :lusalty:

People like you ruin it for others
People like him taking this series too seriously don't realise they are the problem ironically. They are reading the wrong series without realising. I am guilty of doing it too myself and been clowned for it too.

Plus its not like Oda can't write compelling storylines for goofy looking characters and make us feel for them or anything, right?

Thank god this series is not as edgy as certain ones and thus actually has its own identity and isn't so "generic", bleak and self loathing.

Normies really? Did you mistake here for 4Chins or some other shithole site? You're reading the wrong series if goofy stuff bothers you plus aside from the tongue and the awful young Vegapunk design, this is a nice homage to Einstein as expected with Odas own wacky touch.

But you know, "normies bad" lmao.

You should look in a mirror before you assume anybody else was brain damaged. Would explain your ironically infantile attitude here.
Do you cry about every random internet post like this lmao
Afaik you're the one who complains about their mental struggles daily, maybe you need to deal with that first mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.