Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also a possibility where he was infact a WG dog and was just trying to warn Fraudpunk
:hope:

Kuma could've been a pirate at the time
If Oda goes this route, then Dragon will be in Cipher Pol like Guernica (who also wears award ribbons) instead of the navy because it makes no sense no old-timers ever mentioned his past as a marine when they meet his son unless Dragon's rank was low at the time.

If Oda goes this route, then Dragon will be in Cipher Pol like Guernica (who also wears award ribbons) instead of the navy because it makes no sense no old-timers ever mentioned his past as a marine when they meet his son unless Dragon's rank was low at the time.
His records may have been erased. Yep he was probably rear admiral most likely , high ranked official leaving would have been noticed.

Young Dragon reminds me of SSJ3 Goku. That dude looks badass. If he's not going to be in the top5 alive Oda fucked up big time.

And Vegapunk's design is honestly too whack. I get that Oda likes goofy designs, but that's just weird.
If his head would have been a lot smaller, but still pretty big and his tongue would have only come out as a gimmick, while saying some kind of catch phrase, it would have been enough, but he went totally overboard with all that stuff.

I like that Saul is still alive. That's a fake death I welcome. I hope that we will now get Kuma's backstory, while they are flying to the lab above and that when they are there, it's finally the time, where we get to know the origin of DFs and some really, really interesting stuff about the void century.

Status
Not open for further replies.