Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Vegapunk is obviously designed to look like a cartoon version of Albert Einstein. (Tounge, Hair, Forhead, genious, contributing science to warfare)

The apple cap is most likely a reference to Newton as his axioms laid the foundation for modern physics.

So of course Oda made the main VP look whack. Just to surprise us all with the gravity of his descisions, the sadness of his story and the greatness of his future actions. Just like Senor Pink had us all saluting after we knew his background.

I bet the main body is only like his heart/character with shaka being his voice of reason. He propably split his brain up into the different VPs, hence the sawed-off head.
This made me think... if VP split his personality and has some heartbreaking or devastatin background, he may have split a part of his personality away, which was consumed by hate and agony. This could mean a part of Vegapunk could be the enemy of this arc after all.

I hope dragon was part of marine it totally makes sense he was on ohara with vegapunk.

I wont be surprised if he was founder of sword group that wanted to reform marine.

I still think aokiji did not intent to kill saul , he made sure saul had little life so that he can escape .

Status
Not open for further replies.