Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the retard here. Did he say the gender of his child? Go to a school and learn English.
even anime said son. You schizos need to calm down with your schizo theories.
It's the same shit as
"King is impel down guard because muh clothes look kinda simliar"
or
"Greenbull is Zoro's dad because green = zoro and bull = ushimaru's cape "

He looks like some technician Caesar would bully all day
What did you think he was gonna look like? Do you read one piece first time or something?

What did you think he was gonna look like? Do you read one piece first time or something?
It’s too trash even for a retard like Oda
Red cheeks, a lid over his head after the android takes his daily shit inside, his tongue etc
Rest of mads all look great, and you don’t expect a character hyped so long to look like this
He was probably mistaken for a dildo in Elbaf

Another lame excuse. How many excuses can you make for admirals? Can't totally freeze Doflamingo, can't beat Ace, can't kill jozu. LOL
I wonder what will be your excuse once we know Cracker is alive. Blackbeard's underling better step up.:kuzanope:

Even Denjiro have more kills than Aokiji and Kizaru combined. I thought admirals are known for their lethality. That's now in the mud.:youcraz:
:risicheck:
Post automatically merged:

If Dre

What will you call them when Kaido & BM are confirmed alive :choppawhat:
You mean in Two Piece?

Oh, wait, you mean NOW you want ZKK?

:suresure:

Another lame excuse. How many excuses can you make for admirals? Can't totally freeze Doflamingo, can't beat Ace, can't kill jozu. LOL
I wonder what will be your excuse once we know Cracker is alive. Blackbeard's underling better step up.:kuzanope:

Even Denjiro have more kills than Aokiji and Kizaru combined. I thought admirals are known for their lethality. That's now in the mud.:youcraz:
And who expected Cracker to be dead lmao ?

Is Oven not a part of the crew ?

Status
Not open for further replies.