Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanjis bounty is now higher as from jinbe and zolo the useless cross sanji knows something important which the WG want hide (CP0 want kill vegapunk for the ohara history cause they knew.) the WG knew that dragon and vegapunk was on ohara so dragons bounty must be increase cause of that. Sanji the VC knows the ohara history (chapter 1066) so sanji is more dangerous for the WG KNOW WE WIN SANJI BROS. EVEN ROBIN HAS A HIGHER BOUNTY AS ZOLO AND JINBE KNOW LETTTSS GOO @Sanji Kun @Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅
:saden::saden:

:jackcopium::jackcopium:

The most mysterious character in OP has a pretty generic design, typical scientist in cartoons.

And good thing Oda changed his head (did he split it in his "Pains" ? ) lmao. It was like, Idk, 2 testicles or smth.

And he is not as genius as we thought, but nevertheless the most genius anyway.

Saul non death does not bothers me, Aokiji used a technique called "Ice Time Capsule" iirc.

P.S: VA Strawberry is a genius as well? :bamathink:

Vegapunk looks wack asf 💀

Dora-gon looking beastly tho :steef:
Vegapunk is obviously designed to look like a cartoon version of Albert Einstein. (Tounge, Hair, Forhead, genious, contributing science to warfare)

The apple cap is most likely a reference to Newton as his axioms laid the foundation for modern physics.

So of course Oda made the main VP look whack. Just to surprise us all with the gravity of his descisions, the sadness of his story and the greatness of his future actions. Just like Senor Pink had us all saluting after we knew his background.

I bet the main body is only like his heart/character with shaka being his voice of reason. He propably split his brain up into the different VPs, hence the sawed-off head.

That might be Oda's ugliest design. I always expected Vega to look goofy but I cant even fathom how this dude could even function with such a giant head, and that Perospero tongue aint helping it :jay-he:

Status
Not open for further replies.