Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It might be, but from our perspective Oda fucking ruined at least one part of her flashback.

+ As I told the other guy, don't act like she was best friends with everyone on the fucking island lol.
She wasn't best friend with everyone but she still grew up there. Ohara was her like extended family and her home.

And, we aren't talking about an adult here but an 8 years old child who went through emotional and psychological trauma of seeing her home getting destroyed.

Even as an adult it's really hard to cope with such trauma let alone for a child

So if Hiruluk, Bellmere, Tom all turn out to be alive it would be fine since it wouldn't change anything from the character perspective ?
I think there’s a bit of a difference. Because meanwhile Franky inherited Toms will and Chopper inherited Hiriluk; Robin inherited the Will of Ohara as a whole.

So sauls survival doesn’t change that will like Tom and Hiriluks would. Bellemere returning I don’t think would matter except it’d kinda shit on one of the more badass sacrifices yet.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Atleast I can study. The size of your forehead can‘t be bigger than a pea just like Zoro‘s

Now you can go insult yourself.
I thought you were blocking me ?

I don't know how I'm gonna survive after the most childish put downs from you...

Because the size of one's forehead correlates how much they study

This you vegapunk ?

Status
Not open for further replies.